Review of Keep 2 Go tube

garilla

Newly Enlightened
miserable state of NJ, actually it is only the pol
Just got the Keep2Go Waterproof tube for holding anything that will fit. I obtained this tube from the recent Flashlight Camping Weekend 6 (FCW-6 2010) the Keep2Go waterproof tube was generously provided by Going Gear for the FCW-6 campers to evaluate and then put up for raffle. I was lucky enough to win the Keep2Go Waterproof tube and take it home. Thanks Going Gear :twothumbs
100_0772_cr.jpg

The tube has a screw on cap with a rubber waterproof seal. The cap has a lanyard with an adjustment to cinch it up. Fits around your neck.
100_0773_cr.jpg

You can put anything in it that will fit, here is an assortment of batteries and rechargables. The tubes come in various colors and different sizes, go to GoingGear to see all the sizes and colors they offer. The tube I have fits 2 18650 easily or 4 CR123A.
100_0774_cr.jpg

Other items other than batteries work well too, just about anything you want to keep safe and dry, or out of view :devil:
100_0775_cr.jpg

Nice place to stash some cash for emergencies, never know when you might have to buy your way out of a jam! Just be sure to put something in first with a bit of weight like a battery to make it easier to eject something like cash a bit easier.
100_0776_cr.jpg

Oh and it floats for you boaters or swimmers, a nice touch while wading in the water or caught in the rain. The containers are made from super strong, lightweight plastic and are semi transparent. Slip it in your pocket or pack. A good container at GoingGear.

SuperTrouper

Enlightened
Nice, looks like a handy container for batteries!

I'll have to get a few of these!

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have several of these. Mainly used for bringing with me Cr123 batteries, but of course they can be used to many other things. :thumbsup: