Wish list

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Re: Changes @ Lummi

I already got two of them. Yup, you turn them on and over the next 40 mins they slowly get dimmer.:crackup:

But really, seconded on that. Variable Wee would jump to the top of my shopping list.
LOL! I've got a bunch of lights that'll do that!

Hopefully it comes out eventually and that he gets a pile of them ready for the deluge of orders that would be forthcoming. I doubt that I'm the only one who would have already bought a Wee if it offered more than one level, and to make it smoothly variable would knock it out of the ballpark!

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
NOTE on that variable output:

It would be nothing without a low-low (<1 Lm)

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
0.03 i believe is what novatac used and 0.07 is what HDS systems used for their lowest lumen level, I used them all the time, just a shame they werent the size of your pinky finger...

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
With the variable method Rob is planning, and that demonstrated on the Proto MiL he brought to the Hampstead meet, it can only have a low low. It comes on at the lowest level the led will light up at, and ramps up to the highest as you turn the head.

Perfect UI IMHO.

Christmas 2010?

:popcorn:

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
It would be a bomb if can solve his production issues.

I wish he can do it.

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've bought 2 from him recently, paid for my second last Sunday and got an email letting me know its been posted yesterday, I will get it tommorrow morning. I think he is getting back on his feet and has started to see the $$ potential in his lights if he pulls his finger out.

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've bought 2 from him recently, paid for my second last Sunday and got an email letting me know its been posted yesterday, I will get it tommorrow morning. I think he is getting back on his feet and has started to see the $$ potential in his lights if he pulls his finger out.

That's only good news. Let's see how is going on

dradee1

Newly Enlightened
These are the coolest little lights out there IMO. Do a simple thing and only sell whats made and Rob will be very successful!