Which Fenix flashlight do you have ?

flashlking

Banned
Hi everyone ,Do you like Fenix flashlight ,and which Fenix Flashlight do you have ?
I have the Fenix E01 ,LD01 ,Tk10,TK40,and I 'm very happy with these flashlight ,and recently i plan to buy a Fenix LD15,I heared it that this is a new release flashlight ,is there on sell ?
what is your fenix flashlight ?:nana:

jcvjcvjcvjcv

Enlightened
A L1T, on the belt, burning up all the left-over AA's from broken sets.

Don't like the cheap threading though.

Oh, and had to import it from the States of course..

EDIT: v2.0

Last edited:

lovenhim

Enlightened
I have a Fenix E01 in olive green. I like that little light, I just wish it were brighter. That is not a fault with the light but rather my eyes and I just need more light than the E01 puts out. :)

nismotor

Newly Enlightened
Got a L1t v2.0, L2D premium, Tk11 R5

Love them all

Just a suggestion, if you make a poll, it would be a lot easier to get an idea of what models people own. If you do decide that route, make sure people can select multiple choices.

Locoboy5150

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like Fenix lights too. Here is my current roster.

MC10 - black
LD20 - XR-E Q5
TK20 - gray
TK40
TK45

Last edited:

kramer5150

Flashaholic
MC10 and E0 dart on my keychain:thumbsup:

The MC10 replaced the Leatherman rebranded L1T-V2 that got lost some time ago. its my belt pack EDC. I can wear it on my hip, point it forward or aim it slightly down onto the ground. Great hands-free lighting, and a nice alternative to a headlamp... when I don't want bugs swarming around my face. With the switch located on the top of the pivoting head I can access all modes without taking it out. One of Fenixs' greatest designs, that doesn't get much CPF press.

dscn2873f.jpg

dscn2872q.jpg

At night it doubles up as my keyboard desk-lamp, with the diffuser lens.
dscn2909y.jpg

dscn2910.jpg

Last edited:

thmaxxer

Newly Enlightened
PD30 R4 and newly aquired TK12 R5. I love both lights, good quality, solid feel, the TK12 is a bit throwy for my likings, but my PD30 is probably the best EDC light to date for me.

I am thinking about the HP10, PD20 R2 and the TK45 soon. Anyone have the HP10 or PD20? Thoughts?

Ksailork

Newly Enlightened
(2) E01 Orange & Blue
LD10+ Q5
TK20 (Gray)
TK20 (Yellow)

The TK20 has turned out to be an excellent outdoor light. It really surprised me. All my Fenix lights are rock solid flashlights! Been wanting to try a TA21 for the novelty, or simplicity, of a rotary selection switch.

Last edited:

NightKids

Enlightened
I'm quite a Fenix fan myself. My collection consists of:

Fenix E01
Fenix LD20+ Q5
Fenix TK10 Q5
Fenix TK40

My favourite is definately the TK40 from the sheer light/throw it gives out.

HIDblue

Enlightened
PD20 and PD30 R2. Both have been through some rugged use and accidental abuse, but still keep on chugging along. Fenix makes a tough light. :grin2:

Arcus Diabolus

Newly Enlightened
I ony have 1 fenix and thats the L2T, and its my biggest regret in buying flashlights (I don't have that many lights like you guys) because the next time I got back to the store after I bought it they had the LD20 in stock which they didn't have when I bought the L2T!:ohgeez: It's a great light though, great emergency light! Sadly I didn't get the tailstanding version which was on stock the time before I bought mine.:shrug:

Now I'm considering buying an MC10 but :broke:. Fenix are awesome. They're my go to brand after Surefire.