• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired GONE - ALMOST FREE Teflon coated 26 Ga. wire - GONE

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use only 24 Ga. and larger on my builds.

I ordered this on accident.
Purchased from mudman cj here:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/229501&highlight=teflon

Tell us a funny joke, and I will send you:

20 feet black 26 Ga Teflon coated wire.
and
20 feet yellow 26 Ga Teflon coated wire.

I have 2 sets of these.

So, please state I'll take it, and a funny joke.

I'll send these out free of charge to 2 funny people.
:grin2:

Last edited:

donn_

Flashaholic
Re: ALMOST FREE Teflon coated 26 Ga. wire

:takeit:

A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.

"Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"
The blonde said, "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage. The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"
The man replied, "She should. She was standing on the porch."

A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.
"You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats. "Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. "And by the way," the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."

nbjly

Enlightened

I'll Take It -

Classic Henny Youngman -

A honeymoon couple is in the Watergate Hotel in Washington, where they hoped to find a hall where they could play their favorite bingo games. The bride is concerned: "What if the place is still bugged?" The groom says, "I'll look for a bug". He looks behind the drapes, behind the pictures, under the rug - "AHA!" Under the rug was a disc with four screws. He gets his swiss army knife, unscrews the screws, throws them and the disc out the window. The next morning, the hotel manager asks the newlyweds, "How was your room?", "How was the service?", "How was your stay at the Watergate Hotel?" The groom says, "Why are you asking me all of these questions?" The hotel manager says, "Well, the room under you complained of the chandelier falling on them!"

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

HAHAHA,

thanks guys.

please email me your addresses.

I'll send these out today.

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just missed it, I'll tell the joke for free then.
Ladies, please turn away immediately, this joke is for Men only.

I was at a Bar last Sat. after a flashlight modding disaster, I was on my 5th Corona with lime,
when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to pass gas. The music was really, really loud,
so I timed my gas with the beat of the music.

After a couple of songs, I started to feel better. I finished my beer, and noticed that a couple of hotties
standing behind me was staring at me, with their mouth wide open...

Then I suddenly realized that I was listening to my iPod :eek:

Last edited:

ptolemy

Enlightened
I don't need a wire but I got a joke

A blonde walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the loan officer. She says she's going to Europe on business for two weeks and needs to borrow $5,000. The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for the loan, so the blonde hands over the keys to a new Rolls Royce. The car is parked on the street in front of the bank, she has the title and everything checks out.

The bank agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan. The bank's president and its officers all enjoy a good laugh at the blonde for using a $250,000 Rolls as collateral against a $5,000 loan. An employee of the bank then proceeds to drive the Rolls into the bank's underground garage and parks it there.

Two weeks later, the blonde returns, repays the $5,000 and the interest, which comes to $15.41. The loan officer says, "Miss, we are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multimillionaire. What puzzles us is, why would you bother to borrow $5,000?"

The blond replies......................"Where els e in New York City can I park my car for two weeks for only $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return?"