• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Mr. Bulk Ti Aero Cub Set

SOLD: Mr. Bulk Ti Aero Cub Set, featuring a mint Aero Cub and an additional body/head set from RPM, all in 6AL-4V titanium. Mix and match heads and bodies to suit your liking. The RPM head includes a reflector, lens, O-ring, and crenelated stainless steel bezel ring. The RPM body fits a 17500 rechargeable cell (included). Total length of the RPM body with the original Cub control module (center section) and original Cub head is exactly the same length as Mac's SST-50. The Cub alone is made to fit an RCR123 or Li-Ion.

Sold as a set or separately.

PayPal preferred (no e-checks, please), I eat any PayPal fees. CONUS shipping included in the price.

$430 Cub alone or $530 complete set, SOLD to pwatcher.

IMG_5143-1.jpg

IMG_5139-1.jpg

IMG_5138-1.jpg

IMG_5140-1.jpg

Last edited:

Incidentalist

Enlightened
I'm confused. :thinking:

I'm seeing pwatcher's post saying he'll take the Aero Cub for $430 and then taewoopa's quote of pwatcher post says he's taking the complete set for $530. So, is the complete set sold, or only the Aero Cub?

Edited to add that I just noticed pwatcher's edit. I'm no longer confused.

Last edited:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good rethinking Paul. I was just about to take the RPM set for the $100 myself. You will really like the Aero---I do mine.

Karl