• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Wayne, please check your email.(order #561)

Zeppert

Enlightened
Don't expect it anytime soon, my order number is 558 and mine still says PROCESSING.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Zeppert said:
Don't expect it anytime soon, my order number is 558 and mine still says PROCESSING.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
So if it says PROCESSING does it mean your order still has not shipped?

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
What's up with that I placed my order over a week ago and everything said it was in stock? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys, I think Wayne must just be busy packing orders and putting everything together. I did get mine but mine might have been quicker because I didn't get the Q3(which I would have if I had known how yellow/green the normal BB400 was gonna be)

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast
We are out of optics right now. Any order that has a module in it is held up due to the lack of NX05s.

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
They must have come in b/c I just received an e-mail that my order has shipped! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

dtsoll

Enlightened
JT, that is good news, I have my first sandwich, a BB400 Q3 on the way or at least ordered and I can't wait. I have wanted one for a long time and I finally have one coming. My mini mag is all ready for the new glass, sandwich, kroll, and optics. It won't know how to act with real light coming out of it. Please hurry mailman. Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif