SPY Tri-V Sales thread #3 is now Closed

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
SPY Tri-V Sales thread #3 is now Closed

There are 21 lights available.

Post now if you want a light! This Tri-V sales thread is now open. This is a first post first served sale. That means that the CPF post has everything to do with getting a light and email has nothing to do with it. So, please post a placeholder stating that you want a light.

Tri-V
DSCN1597.jpg
DSCN1599.jpg

Please see this thread for information about the Tri-V.

For this sale there is a limit of two lights per customer. If you change your mind and decide you do not want the light before you pay for it you can cancel the order and it will fall to the next person on the list.

COST:
The price of the Tri-V is $1995.00 plus shipping, and insurance. You can send me a check in the mail or I take PayPal. There is no additional PP fee. The shipping charges are below.

SHIPPING:
All lights will begin shipping Tuesday and Wednesday of next week.
I charge for the actual shipping cost:
Next day shipping to all USA locations is $30.00 (CUSA only)
Shipping to Canada is $33
Express Mail Shipping to all countries outside the USA is $33.00
Priority Mail Shipping is not offered.

INSURANCE:
All lights shipping to USA locations will be insured by me for $500.00. If you want additional shipping insurance email me and I will get you a rate.

All the lights going to countries outside of the USA will be insured at $100 value and claimed for that same value. They MUST be the same, no exceptions. Insurance for more than $100 is additional and it will change the claimed value. The risk is yours. I recommend and use Express Mail because it is very reliable. FedEx is even more secure and costs more as well.

PAYPAL and FEES:
There is no additional PayPal fee. If you are paying by PayPal, I will only ship to a PayPal-confirmed address. If I do not know you, I reserve the right to wait for payments to clear before I ship.

If you live in Pennsylvania the sales tax is 6% of the cost of the light.

Please PP your totals to my PP address: [email protected]

EMAIL:
After things settle down, please follow up your post with an email to me. The subject line of the email should be "SPY Tri-V sale contact information". Please use this format for your personal information:

Full Name,Address 1,Address 2,Address 3,City,State,Zip Code,Province,Country,Phone Number,E Mail,CPF Name,

I need the phone numbers too.

Disclaimer: All the lights in this sale are new and unused. They are in as perfect condition as I can make them. What that means is they have no major blemishes but they do have cutter marks, tooling marks, and material imperfections. If you cannot stand a light that has the tiniest of scratch on it, then I recommend you buy a McGizmo light, they are perfect. :) The batteries were new when the lights started the build but they have been used for setup and testing. I estimate they still have 80% of their power. All lights sold in the USA will have batteries included. Any lights sold to other countries will not have batteries.

My email is "cpfdata at coolfall.com". That is also my PayPal ID. It is in my sig below.

003-62b.jpg

Cheers
Dave

Last edited:

X_Marine

Enlightened
Re: SPY Tri-V Sales thread #3 is Open

Yes! Yes! Yes!
I'll Take one Please!..

Many many thanks to all your hard work data and other contributors.

Thanks
X/BillyD..

fasteddie

Enlightened

I'll take one, please.

Karl, no need for the proxy, but thanks for the offer. The tests at the hospital went very quickly and the results were good.

Karl, Make sure you PM me your address, so I can send something to express my gratitude for your help.

Last edited:

curvie

Newly Enlightened

I'll take one as well, if i'm not too late.