Olight
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Do you carry a flashlight 24/7?

Flashaholic

Default Re: Do you carry a flashlight 24/7?

Quote Originally Posted by kaniele View Post
    Whenever I leave the house, there is a Streamlight Stylus Pro with a Fenix LD01 head clipped in my left front pocket.

Its been riding there for around 2 years now
    Great combo! I always either carry a Preon Pro (Preon head on a Stylus Pro body) or a Preon Micro (Preon head on Microstream body). Glorious!
    Last edited by Mr. Shawn; 04-08-2012 at 08:07 AM.
    The hero is one who kindles a great light in the world, who sets up blazing torches in the dark streets of life for men to see by. - Felix Adler

Not when I'm showering or sleeping. I keep a McGizmo Sapphire on the nightstand though.

At home, no.

Outside of my house, yes with a 10440 powered keychain light at the bare minimum.

As long as I am wearing my pants, I do carry a torch and a tool!

Pretty much 24/7. I carry a few in my pants, and I choose my pants based upon the size and quantity of the pockets. I like pockets.

I have lights nearby at home if I'm not wearing anything, but I almost always carry a light at home, too.

I actually don't. I have lots of lights when I'm working though.

yes, I carry a micro-flashlight with my keys.

Yup, I always have a flashlight on me.
    "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

My EDC is a Fenix P1D that's been with me for about 2.5 years. I always have a 2x123 flashlight in my car, and at home I keep one on the nightstand.
    Chris

This could be one of then oldest threads online. To answer the nearly 10 year old queston, for the most part yes.

I feel bad posting in a thread so old but. I edc a flashlight with me and a knife with me at all times even when in in my underwear .I usually carry a hi cri quark123 , lately I'm edc'ing my neutral peak el cap. Soon I will have hds hi cri I am excited. Although the peak is really awesome no buttons to click just twisty to desired brightness. I'm wondering if i should just save my money and skip hds and go with the peak logan hi cri.
    I carry a kershaw junkyard dog 2 composite blade or jyd2 sg2 titanium, and some times kershaw skyline or snody boss.

Last edited by whateatsrabbits; 04-12-2012 at 10:22 PM.

I lately had a LD05 (Fenix) and I loved the pure white beam it had. I left my Preon II at home and now carry this bright and sturdy light with me. I plan to order an EagleTac D25LC2 for as an in purse EDC

I carry atleast 2 lights on me at all times except when im sleeping(at arms reach on nite stand)or while showering(on counter).

After one day last week when i didn't have one of my regular EDC lights on me just 2 cheapies with terrible beams & hardly any output in my work van,i will never be without again.I couldn't get the job finished that i was on because of bad lighting conditions.So whether its raining,sunny,windy,hail or snow i'll have a good reliable light or two with me 24/7 to answer your question yes......i was a fool when i didn't!

I carry an itp A3 EOS Upgraded flashlight with my keys.

I carry a Fenix LD01 on my keychain and a Olight T20 in my shirt pocket. I almost always have a shirt that has at least 2 pockets. One for a cell phone and a pen, the other for a flashlight and of course my favorite knife in my right pants pocket.

Yes, I do!

Since I got my Preon 2 its with me every time I leave the house, and within arms reach if not on me while home.

yep. everyday, all day, even in the shower it's on the sink, never too far away.

No. One is always close by. Carry is only when out so that comprises about 8-9 hours.
    Mike

At home, any number of lights are within arm's reach, or just a few steps away. At my desk at work, there is always a Surefire or 2 standing next to my computer. At all other times, I have a flashlight of some kind in my pocket. So technically I don't carry a flashlight 24/7, but I am within eyesight or arm's reach of a flashlight 24/7.

I carry a Foursevens Mini-ML XP-G2 whenever I'm out of the house - it's on my keychain. Inside the house there's usually a flashlight within reach. I also keep a flashlight in my desk at work.
    Current EDC: Eagletac D25C Clicky, Foursevens Mini-ML XP-G2. The rest of the collection: Fenix E15, Fenix LD20, Fenix TK41. Nitecore MT2A, Foursevens Quark Tactical QTA. EagleTac T20C2 Mark II, XM-L Neutral White. Oh - and a whole bunch of Eneloops and CR123As.

Flashaholic*

Are there any Flashaholics that don't carry 24/7?

Peakaholic!

On the east coast of the yoosah. In the place where the bad drivers are.

That cat is like your peronal saint bernard rescue dog lol