Keep2go storage container

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please move this discussion to a more appropriate area as needed.

I attended the Flashoholics Camping Weekend-6 several weeks ago and received this portable storage container as a raffle choice.

2irx4du.jpg

atnj84.jpg

It is (as per cardboard attached info) a "CompacTube Multi-Purpose Container to Keep Your Small Things Organized & Safe". As you can see from the picture, mine was green (my favorite color) with a blue top through which an included lanyard may be securely attached. The tube is about 6 1/2" long (including the screw on top) and has an inside diameter large enough to contain a US 5 cent piece--a bunch of them actually. It is listed as dishwasher safe and is constructed of food grade plastic, waterproof and floats (when not at full capacity).

I found it to be of sturdy construction and a most useful container for hiking and bike trips. I have a number of Titanium containers that I use to stash my emergency gear in (money, asprin, one "get me out of jail" coupon, etc)
but this container offers the ability to see what one is carrying. I'll use it!:twothumbs

Karl

Last edited by a moderator:

tadbik

Enlightened
For your edification. The tubes are the blanks that pop bottles are made from. The tops are custom.

Dave

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe they range from $1.99 to $2.99 depending on the size.

It could be tadbik knows more than I. I see he lists Israel as his location and these containers are made there---from what, possibly tadbik knows for sure!:D

Karl

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good catch sigsour! Mine was a freebie so other than the company itself, I wasn't sure where to purchase them!

Karl

Patriot

Flashaholic
These are sure great little safe tubes Karl. I only recently became aware of them a few months ago when I received a clear one from County Comm. I've been keeping me RCR123's in them lately, which have been powering my Mac's SST-50. Thanks for the pictures of the green one. :)

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome but, I sure wish for a new camera....or hands less shaky!

Karl

Last edited: