You asked for it, you got it. A sandbox for SPY lens cap design work. To recap:
It started with Data's design for a Tri-v lens cap, covering the flood and the aspherical lens, but leaving the reflector lens uncovered, so you would have light in a hurry, even with the lens cap on.
(Insert pic here)
Several things followed:
- A change in who would be creating the lens caps (saabluster).
- Creation of an interest thread which will hopefully become an order thread some day soon.
- Interest in caps for the spy 007 and 005.
- Interest in a loop for attaching the cap to the light.
- Interest in materials and colors.
- Interest in covering all 3 Tri-v lenses vs. just 2.