Look what you made me do!

DeeFff

Newly Enlightened
You candlepower connoisseur, you expert on all things XR-E and XP-G and 4D0 and 5A3, you "when in doubt, buy both" recommender -- you know who you are.

I've read your reviews, I've listened to your advice, I've picked nits between the top lights out there, and this is the result:

0021.jpg

Thanks. A lot.

lovecpf
-Don

recDNA

Flashaholic
For those of us who are merely budding afficianados could you id those lights. I've only seen about half of them.

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
I recognize most of them, except for 1st and 3rd from the right. The ones with what looks like a clicky on the bezel. What are those?

brh

Newly Enlightened
While we're playing this game, what's the 2nd from the left (next to the Mag)?

DeeFff

Newly Enlightened
For those of us who are merely budding afficianados could you id those lights. I've only seen about half of them.
I figured your "average" CPFer (like there is such a thing!) would get most if not all of 'em...

From left:
- Mini Maglite with Nite-Ize 1W LED upgrade and IQ tailcap switch. My first "conversion" job. The light that started it all (for me, anyway).
- Streamlight ProPolymer 4AA Luxeon. Seriously bright at the time, and bulletproof.
- Duracell Daylite 2x123. My first 123 light, which got me into AW's LiFePO4 batteries.
- Fenix LD20.
- Nitecore Extreme.
- Fenix TK40.
- Streamlight TwinTask 3AA. The only light I regretted buying.
- Quark AA^2 NW.
- Streamlight Stinger LED Rechargeable.
- JETBeam RRT-0.
- Ra Clicky custom 170 lumen sapphire lens.
- Fenix L2D. An oldie but a goodie.
- Quark Preon 2 NW.
- Quark MiNi 123.
- Zebralight SC30.
- Quark MiNi AA NW.
- Zebralight SC50. My current favorite and EDC. I can think of something that I don't like about every light I own (even my Ra Clicky) except this one.

I forgot a couple of other lights in the garage; Joby Gorillatorch (great for working on the car) and UK 4AA eLED (another early buy, circa the Streamlight ProPolymer). And my work EDC, an EagleTac P20C2 MKII NW.

All because of everyone on CPF and your infectious enthusiasm for all things bright.

So, what am I missing? I have quite a few more models on my shopping list, but am not ready for Malkoff, Surefire, or legos just yet. :)

-Don

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
So, what am I missing? I have quite a few more models on my shopping list, but am not ready for Malkoff, Surefire, or legos just yet. :)

-Don

It seems you really like your Zebralight's why not try one of their headlamps with the battery setup of your choice and with neutral tint's available.