Rechargeable Batteries

roddy

Newly Enlightened
Please excuse the noobness.. What are the longest lasting rechargeable 'AA' batteries that can be charged with a Maha 8 cell charger? Can Lithium batteries be charged in this type of charger also? Thank you.

roddy

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
Please excuse the noobness.. What are the longest lasting rechargeable 'AA' batteries that can be charged with a Maha 8 cell charger? Can Lithium batteries be charged in this type of charger also? Thank you.

roddy

define longest lasting is it runtime? battery durability, self discharge? under what use and load?, and no, the maha charger doesn't do lithium rechargeables.

fishinfool

Enlightened

roddy

Stick with Eneloop AA and AAA nimh batteries and you should be fine. I also suggest you do some more research on lithium-ion rechargeable batteries and their chargers before you get into them. They can be a bit dangerous :poof: if you don't know what you are doing. Good luck.

roddy

Newly Enlightened
The lithium-ion rechargeable batteries definetly have my interest. I'll be doing some research. Thanks for the heads up!

roddy