Anyone try Chemglow GITD tape?

SmurfTacular

Enlightened
Looks promising. The only GID products I use are from Glowinc, as they are a highly reputable seller of GID products here at CPF.

Otherwise looks promising, I wouldn't use it to tape up a flaslhight, might look kinda trashy, unless you can do a really good job. It also wouldn't receive any direct light from the light source from the flashlight, so it would be dim and have the color of the tape most of the time.

If you do end up gowing through with your mod, take pics and upload them

Goodluck :thumbsup:

kaptain_zero

Enlightened
Wow, that stuff is really expensive!

Hmmm.... $150 for 50 yards of the 24hr stuff..... that makes it $1/foot. Sounds like an excellent opportunity for a "GROUP BUY"! :devil:

I'd take it on, but most buyers would be located in the US, and with me being in Canada, would make for a less than desirable situation, postage wise.......

Regards

Kaptain "Why couldn't I live in the deep south... such as somewhere in North Dakota?" Zero

Jasonthephoneboy

Newly Enlightened
I put some glow in the dark "dots" over my screws on my LL P14 head. It gives of a cool effect when the light is off. I would like to get some GID tape to put around the pillar that says LED LENSER backwards. Then when you push the aspheric lens in, the whole face will glow.

I have also noticed that the asperic lens on the light can "enhance" the glow. Don't get too excited but it even "throws" a green light out to about 7 ft, after that it isn't visible to the naked eye.

I'm planning on trying an idea using this....?