• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brozneo

Enlightened
Hi all,

I was lucky enough to get one of the first Milky U2x2's.

I've lost the Milkyspit label but mine is exactly like the one detailed here: http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=2375860&postcount=30

It's on an old U2 body so you will be able to use 18650's.

It's faulty / playing up at the moment - on high all the LED's work but with all the other settings only one LED is on. Should be easy enough to send to Milky to fix it!

Also a few scratches etc as it has been my work light (as seen in pics) also comes with the John Willis holster.

WITHDRAWN due to contact made with Milky to repair light! :twothumbs

056.jpg

Last edited:

Brozneo

Enlightened
Re: FS: Faulty Milky U2x2

I'm real busy at the moment - plus I'm in NZ and it takes ages to contact Milky. So I'd rather sell and get the person that buys to arrange that.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Has Milky already verified that he will warranty the light?

StrayLight

Enlightened

Has Milky already verified that he will warranty the light?

Considering the use it has obviously seen, this may not be a warranty issue. Regardless, nowhere does Brozneo imply that the repair will be covered by warranty. Straightforward "AS-IS" sale.

The U2by2 mod is fantastic. Good luck with the sale.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Considering the use it has obviously seen, this may not be a warranty issue. Regardless, nowhere does Brozneo imply that the repair will be covered by warranty. Straightforward "AS-IS" sale.

Nowhere does he imply it is an "As Is" sale either, I was only looking for some clarification.....But thank you for your input.

Brozneo

Enlightened

Yep you've got it - this is an "AS-IS" sale. Considering the cost of this light I'm selling it at and the probabable small cost to fix it, this is a bargain... Considering it's usually around US$600 to get this done...

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Faulty Milky U2x2 PRICE DROP

:D
I think it would be a super easy fix. Would cost very little too. Scott would be the best to work on it but other modders could do the job.
It's a steal!

Brozneo

Enlightened
Re: FS: Faulty Milky U2x2 PRICE DROP

01/08/2010 WITHDRAWN - Contact made with Milky to repair light to working fashion! AWESOME!!!! :twothumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.