100_9162.jpg

Cocobolo:
100_8821.jpg

Smooth Padauk (no jimping):
100_9887.jpg

100_9890.jpg

The Sun

Enlightened
thanks brother! they are even more beautiful in person!

a little departure from what's become the norm. i almost forgot how beautiful the right wood is! :)

The Sun

Enlightened
Thank you!

i believe he has.

i talk to Rob (Rick's right hand) three or four times a month and consider him a good friend, and we've spoke about my work before. :)

Last edited:

The Sun

Enlightened
Indeed!!!

extremely great people! and, Rob is one of the funniest people i know, he cracks me up every time i talk to him!!!

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Beautiful woodworking skills! Staying clear of buying fine knives is a constant battle for me. You're pics made today a hard day to avoid BForums. :) Have you ever thought of making scales for "lesser" knives?

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Thank you!

i believe he has.

i talk to Rob (Rick's right hand) three or four times a month and consider him a good friend, and we've spoke about my work before. :)
I'm sure you do, but it's funny how much you do talk on the phone and how short yours posts are!

I talked to Jeff about the knife scales he makes and am considering having one made for my XM-18 and considering a set for my Benchmade 525 as well.

He's very, very knowledgeable about a wide range of subjects aside from just knives. If you ever talk to him you'll find out that he's quite the talker he's also good at listening to other talkaholics!

The Sun

Enlightened
That marble wood is NIIIICEEE! It would be awesome if I could get those handles on a bark river bravo 1 knife.

Thank you! if you're ever interested just shoot me a PM and i'll get ya taken care of no problem! :)

Beautiful woodworking skills! Staying clear of buying fine knives is a constant battle for me. You're pics made today a hard day to avoid BForums. :) Have you ever thought of making scales for "lesser" knives?

Thanks! i've made scales for $3000 knives to $20, i don't discriminate brother!!! :D anytime you have an idea just fire away!!!

I'm sure you do, but it's funny how much you do talk on the phone and how short yours posts are!

I talked to Jeff about the knife scales he makes and am considering having one made for my XM-18 and considering a set for my Benchmade 525 as well.

He's very, very knowledgeable about a wide range of subjects aside from just knives. If you ever talk to him you'll find out that he's quite the talker he's also good at listening to other talkaholics!

Thanks brother! i'll try to give you a call again tomorrow (or today...i lost track!). I'll try not to talk my battery dead this time!!! :crackup:

Funny thing is, we didn't even really talk about the scales! :crackup: being a talkaholic is a disease! :crackup:

Thanks again for the kind words brother, you're welcome to call anytime!!! :twothumbs