*THE* Ra/HDS Collection Thread

nbp

Flashaholic
I encourage all Ra/HDS lovers to please post your collections in this thread!!

Time for an update! My currrent HDS lineup. Have had two Twisties including the very cool 85Tr and and bunch of other Clickies including a Ti Clicky come through my hands but these are what I have now.

Clicky N170 w/ Prometheus clip I torch flamed

Clicky 325 NRA Blue Cerakote w/ Ti Moddoo clip

Rotary N200 Orange Cerakote

IMG_4811_zps4vwgrf56.jpg

Last edited:

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have no pics I'm sure this will be a great thread with with nice eye candy.

I started with the EDC Ultimate 60 and knew I had to have more so very soon after I acquired the 170T and it's the very best EDC light I own, hands down.

I look forward to the future of HDS and wonder how many or what kind of HDS light's I will have over the next couple years.

Captain Spaulding

Enlightened
Ra/HDS pr0n! Great idea.

Ill get some pics up of my Clickys here tomorrow hopefully.

Is what I would really like to see is that Oveready Cerakote orange Clicky in some sexy poses! You know, on the beach in the surf, lying on the grass, lounging by the pool, etc...

:hitit:

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Hey Nick, nice place you got here!

I'll go ahead and get things started with this picture that I've already used before, but seems to belong here as well.

Ti Clicky with bodyguard!
P1070787.jpg

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here are my two Twistys, one "old" 85Tr with the stock 123 body and a new one with the 19670 compartment, 100 high CRI :

13znz4i.jpg

Let there be light :

34zlv9e.jpg

A nice & rugged tail :

27y5nhy.jpg

I'll do some pictures of the 5 Clickys this weekend... :wave:

shippingandhandling

Newly Enlightened
I just ordered my first Ra yesterday. Ra Clicky Custom: 140 lumens LED, narrower beam, crenelated silver stainless steel bezel, sapphire lens w/AR coatings, CR123 battery compartment, flush button, tactical operation

Said I should have it two weeks, that's not soon enough!!:mecry:

Captain Spaulding

Enlightened
I just ordered my first Ra yesterday. Ra Clicky Custom: 140 lumens LED, narrower beam, crenelated silver stainless steel bezel, sapphire lens w/AR coatings, CR123 battery compartment, flush button, tactical operation

i had the same worry about waiting two weeks but several other memebers comforted me by telling me they received it in 3-5 days directly from HDS... I ordered my newest one from uniquetitanium however and they sent me shipping confirmation in a few hours.! :party:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast

i had the same worry about waiting two weeks but several other memebers comforted me by telling me they received it in 3-5 days directly from HDS... I ordered my newest one from uniquetitanium however and they sent me shipping confirmation in a few hours.! :party:
Hey guy, post some pictures here, this is not for discussion!!! :poke:

If you order a CUSTOM light, you first have to order directly from HDS, second they have to build the light to your wishes. Unless you're the only customer around, this takes time unfortunately.

If you order a stock one, they have it ready and just have to drop it in a parcel with your name on it, that's the difference. My only stock light was the first one, then I always had some special wishes, I'll explain that when I post the pictures of the Clicky... :cool:

nbp

Flashaholic
Great job guys! This is going to be a really cool thread I think.

Henk Lu: love the 85 Tr, that is definitely on my short list of HDS lights to add to my collection. They don't come up for sale often though.

Deicide: Is that a high CRI with 17670 body? That's like the outdoorsmans dream light! I like!

Derfyled: A trit in the clip bend? Very creative, nice work!

Keep 'em coming, I'm still waiting on my twisty. I know they're just making sure it's perfect before they send it back. :)

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
With a few ancestors...

hdsevo.jpg

Arc 4+, HDS EDC 60 GT, NovaTac EDC 120P, Ra-85-Tr, Ra-100-C prototype, Ra Clicky 120 High CRI

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here come the Clickys! First, a family shot, from left to right they lie here chronological as I bought them :

The specs :

- 140 C with ss bezel (polished up, got ugly from pocket carry) and sapphire
- 170 Cn with black titanium bezel and sapphire
- 100 high CRI with smooth ss bezel and sapphire
- 140 GT with 17670, titanium bezel and sapphire
- Titanium

All have Dad's set screws, the flush button and executive UI (except the Titanium, which is tactical). They have been programmed all the same way fitting my needs...

Here are 3 types of emitters, from left to right the P4/140, GDP/170 and P4/100 high CRI (rated still 120 when I bought it) :

The 170Cn, which I'm still sure the emitter is uncentered :

The 100 high CRI :

Now I'm waiting for the 17500 body to get reality, the 2xAA and hope to see some new emitters come around, to justify a purchase... :devil:

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
I only have two, but they are both keepers. The first is my 100W twisty with 18650 tube and ice blue trits:

4861860649_955cff669f_b.jpg

4861860515_073500cde8_b.jpg

The second is my U60 XRGT:

4185517689_95eefd91e9_z.jpg

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here are my 4 at the moment. 1 more in transit:

4868285111_956f3a5221_b.jpg

RaTwisty 100 Hi CRI, RaClicky 140 modded by TC to be Warm emitter, NovaTac 120P w/SS smooth bezel, luxeon K2 emitter and UCL, NovaTac SPA military issue.

4868899162_75b9d3a9a5_b.jpg

emitter shots

4869004852_13b3ac5c46_b.jpg

emitter tints

Last edited: