MaxMax.com?

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
A friend gave me a light that takes BR435 batteries. Came here to find a source and didn't. So after Google and EBay, I found maxmax.com. They have the batteries for $2! The best price I could find for a few cells especially. However they use UPS only and ordering 6 batteries made my total over $26.
It looks to me like some of their lights are StreamLight models though I didn't see any attribution to SL. My thoughts are to call and ask if the can ship in a padded envelope or cardboard sleeve by USPS for less. Wondering if I should try or look elsewhere. They have some nice looking BR435 lights.

I did search both CPF and MP and found one older post, not bad but not current.

They do have some interesting pages on their site. This one is safe, but perplexing :thinking:

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
I am so ashamed.:ohgeez:
:eek::huh::ohgeez: me too.
Now that that silly thing is out of the way :whistle:
What about their flashlights?
And BATTERY Guy, where do I get decently priced [S+H included :)] BR435 batteries?
[I just noticed that this was moved to Batteries, I intended to put it in LED Flashlights as I was asking generically about the site and its CS. I do see that I started off w/ my BR435 info. I'm interested in the BR435 issue also :) Should I start a strictly "Feedback on maxmax.com lights and CS" thread? If so in LED Flashlights? Cafe? C'n'J? Thanks and apologies]

Last edited:

KD5XB

Enlightened
Don't be ashamed! If it didn't work on the average person they wouldn't put it up like that!

InHisName

Enlightened
Wow! what a web site. IR & UV flashlights and IR & UV modified cameras and much more. I did find those batteries. They sure are TINY! I made up an order for 3 (probably 0.3 oz) from NJ to PA -->$15.95 total order. However most of their products are at least a pound or two so other items are not as unreasonable.

I googled their address and they are just east of Passaic NJ on route 17. Maybe one of us CPF'ers near by could do a pick up and help you out. I'm a bit too far away from them.

Note: to X10 freaks, they have some interesting 'free' downloads. One resets at end of 24 hrs unless you have serial no. I could not find a price for it though. They also have a number of X10 links to other companies too.

On that magic trick: They started with 6 cards, 3 reds, 3 blacks JQK 2 one suit and 1 other. They removed one card (amazing! the one I picked) and flipped the suits of the others. The 2nd time, my number did not disappear just flipped suit. Then I went back to do again but its a fixed set of 6 cards both times. Nothing different on repeat times.

Last edited: