• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD- TB Pocket Ti (Sold), original Sundrop SOLD

scout24

Flashaholic
Here you have a 27mm TB Ti 1x123 light, the pictures speak for themselves. Spotless, your choice of a GDuP 3S Seoul LE from the Shoppe, or the Seoul GD500 single speed that it came with. Aleph LE compatible... Beautiful beam, wonderful machining... $575.00 Sold

Original 1S Sundrop, carried a bit but very clean, Simple, smooth floody high-CRI Nichia beam, wonderful for photography or close in work. $275.00 Sold

First "I'll take it" here gets it, prompt Paypal preferred, I'll pay fees. USPS Priority mail with DC included, International ok for an additional $15.00, only if we have done business before. I can mail these out tomorrow. Not responsible once the postal service has the package. Thank you for looking, feel free to PM with any questions. :D

P1010259.jpg

P1010261.jpg

P1010251.jpg

P1010033-1.jpg

Last edited:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS- TB Pocket Ti, original Sundrop

Wow. That TB...:drool: Insane price on the Sundrop!

Edit: Lisa! I'm so glad I didn't have the money for that TB. lol Can't believe you beat me!

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS- TB Pocket Ti (SPF), original Sundrop

I have wanted that TB light since I first saw it! :huh: Thanks for posting it for sale. Now I have to figure out what to sell.
:paypal:
Lisa

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS- TB Pocket Ti (SPF), original Sundrop

I have wanted that TB light since I first saw it! :huh: Thanks for posting it for sale. Now I have to figure out what to sell.
:paypal:
Lisa

Ditto for me. One day I will have to see about TB building me a light. Congrats on the buy Lisa!

pwatcher

Enlightened
Re: FS- TB Pocket Ti (Sold), original Sundrop

that is a bargain on the sundrop!

If I didn't have an XP and XR-U already, this would be gone, folks!

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic

Karl- You got it... PM incoming. Thank you all for the positive comments, funds raised are going to the purchase of the 2010 Goldwing I test rode with the Mrs. yesterday...:faint: :D Trying to not liquidate the entire collection...:rolleyes:

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

I can't express (err probably wouldn't be wise) in words the mental anguish machining that head caused me :banghead::sweat::hairpull::rant::mecry:

I completed one head with a knurled band, and that is the one.

:caution: NOTE TO SELF, DON'T TRY THIS AGAIN :caution: repeat...

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wanted that tb light:mecry:

I'd have been bummed if I missed this sale, so I feel for you. Although you do have a few gems of your own to keep you happy :naughty: :devil: :poke:

I saw that TB light a month ago or so in the Ti Collection thread and it was love at first sight!

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:thanks:Greg! I needed a little light for my desk and the early ones like this have a wider beam than the current XRU. Sorry I got wrapped up in work and forgot to send payment right away. Oh Well....it gets expensive when you rule the Tri V marketplace. My wife would shoot me! Thanks again my friend! :paypal:

scout24

Flashaholic
Thanks, Karl. I was getting ready to pack it in for the night, and wanted to get this off in the morning. Enjoy, and be well. :)

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:party: Ride safe my friend! Honda makes a GREAT bike with no repair problems. I had a Honda Shadow American Classic before the Harley and loved it. In between I had a Yamaha V Star and had not a single problem in five years of riding. I highly doubt I will be as fortunate with the Harley but it sure gets a lot of attention and the wifey loves it too. I never even used my Boston Whaler this year so the boat is going up for sale. I hope someone gets you a Guardian Bell to ward off the evil spirits and keep you safe! Legend has it that it should be a gift from a friend or loved one to get the full protection. :thumbsup:

Last edited: