• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN*Custom Amilite Neo T3 - Li-Ion Only, 2x Spd, Neutral K2 TFFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

coors

Enlightened
Up for grabs is my beloved Amilite Neo T3 Custom twisty. It has a Li-Ion compatible two speed driver. 70ma on low, 800ma on high. Emmitter is a 4600k (neutral) K2 TFFC, which is rated 200 lumens @ 1 amp. Runtimes with an AW R123a are 45mins on high and over 7hrs on low. Reflector is McR20 (not McR20s). It has best beam of any light that I've ever owned. Memorizes last level when turning off, but must be held bezel down when turning on for consistent return to same level.

Edit: Withdrawn

$90 shipped anywhere. I only accept Paypal cash or Paypal direct from your bank account (that's how my Paypal account has been set up for the last 10 years.)

First "I'll take it", that meets the previously stated payment details, gets this light.

no4-3.jpg

no7-1.jpg

Last edited:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Custom Amilite Neo T3 - Li-Ion, 2x Spd, Neutral K2 TFFC

Great little light, who did the mod?

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Where did you get the driver? Any pics of the build?

coors

Enlightened

Where did you get the driver? Any pics of the build?

Driver is either from DX or Kai (can't remember.) There's a thread on CPF about this driver, but it died long before I bought some of these a couple of these. During its duation, the thread showed incremental improvements to the driver. However, it is now a great driver with its latest improvements, as noted in my description in post #1 of this sales thread. No, I don't have any build photos to share.

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it if it can run on primaries properly as well. Checking out for the night so I will get your reply in the morning. Good night. :)

coors

Enlightened

I'll take it if it can run on primaries properly as well. Checking out for the night so I will get your reply in the morning. Good night. :)

That's a negative on the primaries. I just put a new Surefire in the light, but its very dim on both levels.

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast

:( Thanks for checking!

Status
Not open for further replies.