• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***ALL GONE*** Makai,TB,DZ, Peu pineapple and McGizmo Ti PD Mule with AOTH holster

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:eek::mecry: I know I can't replace these but both trucks and the mower puked today. I have lots of checks coming but none in the mailbox today so I am offering up two of my BEST pieces so I can get things rolling again. Both lights are in "NEW" condition.

1) McGizmo ti PD Mule with Art of the Hide elephant holster... $675 shipped in the USA ***SOLD***

2) :shakehead my precious Pineapple....Peu titanium body, Tranquillity_Base custom McClicky tailpiece, Dark Zero Bi FluPic SST-50 light engine, McGizmo Makai head....asking $975 shipped in the USA. ***ON HOLD***Head is TRADED to wvatakisII for services rendered... :devil: PEU pineapple Body and TB tail AVAILABLE! I am looking for Ti Ra Clicky to barter with....:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

_

Img_7474.jpg

Img_7481.jpg

Last edited:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Titanium McGizmo Makai,TB,DZ, Peu pineapple and McGizmo Ti PD Mule with AOTH hol

Nice stuff Karl. :thumbsup:

fyrstormer

Banned
Re: Titanium McGizmo Makai,TB,DZ, Peu pineapple and McGizmo Ti PD Mule with AOTH hol

Dammit, the Ti Mules always show up AFTER I've spent a bunch of money on other stuff. :shakehead

RIDE

Enlightened

Be still my heart....that PD is wonderful! I am rounding up funds for some future purchases...but I will likley be a day late on this one. :mecry:

Good luck Karl....sorry to see you have to part with those beauties!

RIDE

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow, nice, I just have to keep telling myself, check book empty and I need nothing. Good luck, I'm sure these won't last long.

Joseph Milton

Enlightened

I knew it was only a matter of time before someone dropped a monster LED into a Makai head...

Sweet looking light. Love the tailcap!

Joseph

GryphonQ

Newly Enlightened

If you'd like to sell the holester separately, I've got a mule that could use it.

Zeige

Enlightened

WoW Karl, you know how much I like that pineapple....
:broke::mecry::sick2::sick:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

:confused: it's just been one of those CRAZY days for me so to cope with my mental anguish I bought another flashlight. I ordered an ORANGE Iris from Lighthound. I have decided to work something out with Chip on the Makai head because he just made this little treasure for me:
207ab8d9.jpg

4f1cf72f.jpg

For the time being I am going to keep the pineapple body and tailcap for the "Room Sweeper" SST-50 I just got from Jose (BigChellis) Light11 old friend I'll let you know if I change my mind and Genna too mein freund. Somebody please help Genna get his Big Leef set up and Genna check Lighthound as I saw many components today when I ordered my orange Delghi Iris. The DZ light engine I dumped in a "mule" and it ROCKS! Sorry Donn, gotta keep that one since Will is retired. It's kinda sentimental just like the tailpiece Tranquillity_Base worked so hard to perfect. the PD mule is up for grabs. I paid $600 for it and the holster goes for $75 any day if you can find one! How the funds are recovered is irrelevant to me and I will split the package if both items are spoken for. I found some funds to nurse me until my accounts receivables enter my sacred mailbox so my crisis has been averted for the time being. Thanks all for your support....lovecpf

Boco

Newly Enlightened

PM Sent

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the mule and the holster if for any reason it does not work out to split them up.

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

If TROUTPOOL doesnt take the mule and holster I wll take it. THANKS.