NEXTORCH - 300 m long-shot E6        
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 47891011121314

Thread: FS - Onion Rings (SF A2 LED rings)

Default Re: FS - Onion Rings (SF A2 LED rings)

I'd like:

onion ring $21
    amber .60
    cool white $1.50
    blue .60
    green .90
    shipping $3.50

Thanks for still offering these

All PMs replied. If you didn't receive reply, your PM is full! My email is in my profile.
    Current batch ready for post. Next batch after mid August, I will be away from home.
    Arc4+ mods/repair. LED drop in for SF E-Series. Onion Rings for SF A2.

Quote Originally Posted by chillinn View Post
    ... still have these available... want.

2xOR $41.00
    2x all LED paks $31.60 (is there no deep red 660nm available?)
    MOD Led PK $FREE
    Shipping $3.60 (?)
    -------------------------
    SubTotal $76.20
    Total (please check my hasty math, confirm yes/no deep red, and paypal will be sent)

Thank you for this awesome opportunity, Koala. I was so depressed about missing a chance to get custom rings, and now I am giddy.

Koala, your package arrived a long time ago, maybe up to two years ago, but I only just unsealed and opened the package five minutes ago, intending to gift one of the rings and one set of LEDs this evening, along with an A2.

Turns out missing from the package is an entire set of LEDs, which I paid for (see above and check your records). At your leisure, I would appreciate either the missing set of LEDs (all available LED packs modded for ring install) be replaced, OR a refund for that missing set... I'm not sure which you would prefer (one is a lot less work for you, both cost money). There is no rush. I'm certain the missing LED packs were oversight, easy mistake to make. Also, that you would not doubt it, as why would I want yet another set of all LEDs, and swindle you in the process? The LED packs serve one purpose, for install in your Koala ring, so an extra 3rd set would be pointless. But after tonight, I will have one Koala ring with no LEDs, also pointless. Prefer you to provide the second set, but again, there is no rush, and no harm done, and the option is yours. Thanks.

Koala, your package arrived a long time ago, maybe up to two years ago, but I only just unsealed and opened the package five minutes ago
    I don't think I can do this to any items I bought online, I just can't resist the temptation.

Turns out missing from the package is an entire set of LEDs, which I paid for (see above and check your records).
    No, you did not pay for two sets of LEDs, please check your Paypal records, you paid $60.20, I received $57.73(after Paypal fees). The total for 2nd full set of LEDs is $74.80 (minus RED leds). *So you have received what you paid, no more no less*.

Also, that you would not doubt it, as why would I want yet another set of all LEDs, and swindle you in the process?
    Actually I was the one who swindled you You wanted two full sets of LEDs but I sent you invoice for only one(minus RED LEDs). It was my mistake for not reading correctly.

At your leisure, I would appreciate either the missing set of LEDs (all available LED packs modded for ring install) be replaced, OR a refund for that missing set... I'm not sure which you would prefer
    I am sorry but since you did not pay for the second set so I can't refund you.

Also, I could not supply a full set of LEDs at the moment I am out of stock Amber, Cyan, Nichia GS. I will pay for postage since it is my mistake and you pay for the LEDs that you want. PM or Email me.

I will have one Koala ring with no LEDs, also pointless.
    Again, I am sorry for my mistake.
    Last edited by koala; 08-15-2018 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by koala View Post
    I don't think I can do this to any items I bought online, I just can't resist the temptation.

No, you did not pay for two sets of LEDs, please check your Paypal records, you paid $60.20, I received $57.73(after Paypal fees). The total for 2nd full set of LEDs is $74.80 (minus RED leds). *So you have received what you paid, no more no less*.

Actually I was the one who swindled you You wanted two full sets of LEDs but I sent you invoice for only one(minus RED LEDs). It was my mistake for not reading correctly.

I am sorry but since you did not pay for the second set so I can't refund you.

Also, I could not supply a full set of LEDs at the moment I am out of stock Amber, Cyan, Nichia GS. I will pay for postage since it is my mistake and you pay for the LEDs that you want. PM or Email me.

Again, I am sorry for my mistake.
    I apologize! I am grateful you have records, and sorry for my assumption... neither paypal nor my bank allows me to search or reveal records that go back that far, and I did not retain our PMs, so I assumed without thinking about my post, not remembering. There is no followup "paypal sent" post, so my original post is not reliable, and I should have anticipated that possibility.

SORRY AGAIN for jumping to conclusions!

Thank you, when you have full LED stock, and I am also able, I'll make another order. Thank you for providing this stuff.

I apologize! I am grateful you have records, and sorry for my assumption... neither paypal nor my bank allows me to search or reveal records that go back that fa
    I have PM you the link to the Paypal transaction ID. Hope you find it useful.

Package received, fast shipping. Letís play! Thx koala!

Onion Ring $21
    LED Green 3PK $3.6
    LED White 2PK $3.0
    MOD Led 5PK $FREE
    Shipping $3.5

onion ring $21.00
    amber .60
    cyan .90
    cree blue .90
    nichia gs cw 3.80
    shipping 3.60
    total $30.80

also, can you mod the led's and skirt ring for me
    Last edited by aginthelaw; 08-18-2018 at 07:00 PM.
    a single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows- St. Francis of Assissi

Quote Originally Posted by clickelement View Post
    Onion Ring $21
    LED Green 3PK $3.6
    LED White 2PK $3.0
    MOD Led 5PK $FREE
    Shipping $3.5

I can't edit my post since I am new. I would like to revise my order.

Onion Ring $21
    LED Green 1PK $0.90
    LED Nichia GS 1PK $3.80
    MOD Led $FREE
    Shipping $3.5

Total $29.20

I've just been scam by Cirohinterholz so I am putting this to a break for now. Posting a big jeer now.

Anyone know how to deal with a Paypal chargeback please PM me.

That sucks you got scammed. If you decide to start selling the onion rings again please PM me.

Oh man, I had no idea you were still doing these! And the day I find out, it's all on hold. My A2 needs some Onion love too.

Koala, how are you hanging there buddy? Did saga with that guy came to an end or it's still ongoing?
    We eagerly wait for you to announce a sale again...
    Hope all gonna be ok.

PM Sent

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 47891011121314