My Quark is on the Way!!

jf2oo6

Newly Enlightened
With the help of ppl on here i ordered a quark aa2. Should be here sometime this week. I cant wait!! Im in the Navy and i work on aircraft engines at night, so this will be with me every night on the job. I really hope this thing is up to the task. As long as it has good flood, and is tough enough to handle some drops off a ladder i will be happy.

red02

Enlightened
Hope you like it, I thought they gave away CR123s in the military so why a AA light?

spydie fanatic

Newly Enlightened
The quark AAx2 I have is more floody than my fenix L2D, if you want throw get the turbo version (has a bigger head/smooth reflector).

I've dropped mine quite a few times and it came out with only dents.

jf2oo6

Newly Enlightened
Hope you like it, I thought they gave away CR123s in the military so why a AA light?

Actually they give out just about everything except CR123's. lol AA's, AAA's, C's, D's. Pretty much all the standard batteries are what they have. So yea thats why AA. lol

And Spydie floodier is exactly what I wanted so thats why no turbo head for me.

riccardo

Enlightened
Actually they give out just about everything except CR123's. lol AA's, AAA's, C's, D's. Pretty much all the standard batteries are what they have. So yea thats why AA. lol

And Spydie floodier is exactly what I wanted so thats why no turbo head for me.

You'll love it!!
Pure beautiful even flood.. great lamp! I think you'll also like the rubber grip they usually put in the kit, working on a ladder can be useful.

Did you buy the tactical or the normal one? I bought the neutral white with standard user interface but now I think the tactical would had been better.. I guess I'll give mine as present to my father and I'll buy a new 123*2 tactical NW for myself!

:grin2:

ACRbling

Newly Enlightened
Congrats, I'm sure you'll love the light!

Make sure to purchase the prism kit. It makes the light much more versatile for on the job tasks. the kit also comes with the headband.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
With the help of ppl on here i ordered a quark aa2. Should be here sometime this week. I cant wait!! Im in the Navy and i work on aircraft engines at night, so this will be with me every night on the job. I really hope this thing is up to the task. As long as it has good flood, and is tough enough to handle some drops off a ladder i will be happy.

Nice choice and may I take the opportunity of wishing you and your fellow crew members a safe passage.:wave:

jf2oo6

Newly Enlightened
I got the tactical. I love how it has to programable modes. Im sure I will find 2 and stick with those. The headband thing is very intruiging. I will look into that thanks for the tip. And thanks for the wishes mcnair. Were currently deployed right now, so shipping is kinda killing me. lol