• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* aluminum Gatlight V2

paintballdad

Enlightened
I purchased the Gatlight used from another member here on CPF. The light did not include any packaging or paperwork but is in very good condition. It was designed for use with RCR123 (or 16340) cells but it seems to work with primaries too though slightly dimmer. I recommend AW RCR123s as other cells seem to be a tad too long. The aluminum V2 Gatlights doesn't come up for sale very often since they were made in lesser quantities than the SS versions (25 compared to 130 for the SS).

For the sake of full disclosure i will state my observations. I think it's the way it was designed but the LE easily pops out of the light, the light also seems to flicker when adjusting the output but stabilizes when set. This seems to be the norm with V2s according to a few posts i've read and also confirmed by Walter from Lumencraft through email. There are also what seem like micro scratches in/on the optic though it doesn't seem to affect the squarish looking beam. I believe Lumencraft still offers LE upgrades for this light for a fee, you'll have to contact Walter to make sure.

This light is an amzing piece of engineering and i'll probably regret selling this down the line but it's pretty much just a safe queen and i can use the cash for another project.

sold to shado $220 $200 shipped via USPS 1st class mail w/ delivery confirmation. Insurance is optional at buyers expense but i cannot be held responsible for postal goof ups without it. No additional fee for paypal. Please do not use the personal/gift option.
CONUS only please.

Note: I will include an Ultralast li-ion cell that fits to keep the LE from shifting around during shippint.

IMG_0163-1.jpg

IMG_0162-1.jpg

Last edited:

dannyzx7r

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS aluminum Gatlight V2 *PRICE DROP*

if this sale falls through please let me know

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS aluminum Gatlight V2 *PRICE DROP*

PM replied, I will send PayPal when I get home in a couple of hours.

Thanks
Todd

Latest posts