• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Brass Night Patrol Special

Curt R

Enlightened
We will be making a special run of Brass Night Patrol flashlights for the Christmas season and will have them ready for mid November.

Curt

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thas going to be a lot of brass, :eek: do you have proto pictures?

Dances with Flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have not yet seen one and doubt that any have yet been made up, but I expect it to be identical in format to the SS Night Patrol.

Because brass is so suitable for marine or maritime use and this is likely to be the heaviest Peak of all time, maybe it will be in the shape of an anchor. Two of them would make a great pair of dumbells.

Curt didn't mention whether it will be the single level or adjustable or both, or whether it may be fitted for a momentary switch. Now might be the time for preferences to be stated.

45/70

Flashlight Enthusiast
We will be making a special run of Brass Night Patrol flashlights for the Christmas season and will have them ready for mid November.

Any chance of getting a brass Everest w/ 18500 tube and a three level switch? Being basically the same model, I thought I'd ask.

Also, Curt, or anyone else, is there any additional information about the Everest anywhere? Info seems a bit scarce. For example, does the Everest use an optic, or a reflector? I understand that with a 1.25 inch head and a P7, it's going to be primarily a flood, but is there any spot at all, or....?

Dave

MWClint

Enlightened
OMG! A Peak 18650 in brass is my dream come true! :party:

will these be knurled bodies like the older night patrols.
knurled brass is so secsy. :naughty:

saabgoblin

Enlightened
Personally, I would prefer that the light switch also be made out of brass and not like the SS Night Patrol with the HA Black switch if I remember correctly. 18650's would be fine but I would also like a 2XCr123 option as well since personal preferences have been alluded to for my purposes. While I feel that 18650's are a great choice for some, personally since I rotate my EDC's quite often, I feel that I wouldn't utilize the 18650 enough and would fear that I would allow the battery to get too low for safety purposes although it would allow me to spark up that Raidfire Spear that is hungry for a battery.

infinitelight

Newly Enlightened
Is brass corrosion resistant? I like to take my peak led lights with me while swimming in the sea. I wonder if the brass models are corrosion resistant to salt water. Thanks

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's unsealed brass. Of course, brass is naturally corrosion resistant which is why it's used on devices that can attract moisture. It will most likely tarnish much faster though, so you'll need to keep that Brasso handy.