• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **Sold - thanks CPF!** McGizmo Ti S27-PD

pwatcher

Enlightened
My ailing finances dictate that the time has come to release this McGizmo Ti S27-PD to a more serious collector. This beauty has a bright green trit in piston, and even a couple character nicks on the tail (happened before my custody).

In the first 3 pictures below, it is the one on the right, of course. The Haiku was going to be offered as well, but it has been spoken for (thanks Dad!)

Asking $575, shipped, plus paypal fees (if applicable).
Sold to karlheinz3 - thank you!

4979780800_ce9ccd435c_z.jpg

4979781214_456f4fc25a.jpg

4979174541_d62cdbf977.jpg

4979173171_dfaba15c48_z.jpg

USPS money order also accepted, or personal check if we've done business before.

The first unequivocal "I'll take it" in this thread will take precedence over any other offers or pm's. U.S. sales only at this time.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: **SPF** McGizmo Ti S27-PD

:paypal::) I guess it is time to unload the dust collectors and thin the herd! Thanks Paul....I have been swamped today and I just took the wife out for dinner and a little wine to justify my recent expenditures!!! :devil: We have been working seven days a week...sixteen hour days to keep up with all the foreclosures. I do thirty to forty drive by appraisals a week and we inspect about 1000 houses a month for the banks and asset management companies. :eek: The only break I get is buying and selling flashlights between orders. No time for vacations or even fishing. The high point of my day is jumping on the Harley to run checks down to the bank or dining out at 9:00 pm after the phones stop ringing! lovecpf :thinking: I wonder if anyone ever dumped a SST=90 in one of these? It would be like the "FLOODMONSTER" I had from ArcMania a while back. I miss that one.....:mecry:

Last edited:

pwatcher

Enlightened
Re: **SPF** McGizmo Ti S27-PD

thanks Karl! pp received and light will go out by Priority mail Monday a.m.!

glad someone is getting some work in this crazy economy!

be well, and I'll look forward to your "dust collectors"!