NEXTORCH        
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jackpot!!! X3T 5-watter. 10000 lux barrier broken!

Default Jackpot!!! X3T 5-watter. 10000 lux barrier broken!

After many phone calls, many tens of emails, broken promises and the long enduring wait, JACKPOT!!!

Now what can I do with these? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

*Flashaholic*

Default Re: Jackpot!!! X3T 5-watter

OMFG! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Please, may I buy one (or better yet, two!)

Larry

Oh my!!!!!

How much? How much?

Where's the line???? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Don

*Flashaholic*

I...smell...ebay!

Flashaholic*

OK, now, this is just a tease!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

If you're gonna start sellin' them... I want one!

Fingers on the PayPal trigger. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Flashaholic*

WOW, How many did you get?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
    hotbeam said:
    Now what can I do with these? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You could sell me a couple.......... Please! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Peter

ok what are they it looks like a odd key to me.unless the leds are in that thing?

Flashaholic*

OK, and the bidding starts at..... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
    raggie33 said:
    ok what are they it looks like a odd key to me.unless the leds are in that thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's just an odd key. Nothing to see here...... move along.

Peter

Flashaholic*

Is there anything under there? Flip 'em over and let's see! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
    raggie33 said:

[/ QUOTE ]
    If you turn them over, you'll see LEDs in those things. Five watt Luxeon Star LEDs, to be more specific. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

The part you're seeing are the hexagonal shaped heatsinks, viewed from the bottom.

kewl ty. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Flashaholic*

I want one on my hotlips with magic resistor! Now that would be bright! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Flashaholic*

Hey hotbeam,
    What ever you did to get those things, I can help you out. I'm a lawyer. You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Ok, here is the front

LXHL-LW6C on back of Star = 5 Watt HD Star

Hi guys.
    After such a long wait, I just couldn't help myself posting the pics here. You know how it its!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

tvodrd... let's see what is left after my experiments and TK.

rookie... per tvodrd

donny... from the great don, me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

saaby... welll.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif[/img] for now.

chop... sorry. if you had one, would you not share on the post? bidding? what bidding? can't do it here. PLEASE don't do it here. flipped over for you too. Favours huh chop... oooh oooh, is my back itchy?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

city... got much less than 50

menaceSQL... i was doing that while waiting too!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Now, :yahoo: (need icon)

litfuse... per tvodrd. move along as you wish [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

raggie... pic posted. yeah, a bit cruel but... if you had one?

Led Museum.. flipped over for you.

pi_is_blue... you got it!

Flashaholic*

Thank you!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
    hotbeam said:
    Hi guys.
    After such a long wait, I just couldn't help myself posting the pics here. You know how it its!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    lol its a great pic i just never saw one b4,ty for shareing are u going to make a flashligth with em or mod em?
    tvodrd... let's see what is left after my experiments and TK.

rookie... per tvodrd

donny... from the great don, me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

saaby... welll.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif[/img] for now.

chop... sorry. if you had one, would you not share on the post? bidding? what bidding? can't do it here. PLEASE don't do it here. flipped over for you too. Favours huh chop... oooh oooh, is my back itchy?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

city... got much less than 50

menaceSQL... i was doing that while waiting too!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Now, :yahoo: (need icon)

litfuse... per tvodrd. move along as you wish [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

raggie... pic posted. yeah, a bit cruel but... if you had one?

Led Museum.. flipped over for you.

pi_is_blue... you got it!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol it didnt put my words in post i said its a great pic but i never saw the led b4.i had no idea how they looked .are u going to mod em into a light?

Yes, some will go into lights just waiting for the LS. Some will go into new lights and remaining... well... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif[/img]

Howie,

Very, very nice. Now welcome to the world of tons of e-mails, all from new "friends" who want to know if you could part with "just a few"...times about 125 e-mails!

And please don't forget the good buddy who sold you twenty 5W HDs a short time ago when they were quite thin on the ground for you, heh heh heh...

What was that movie with Michael Douglas where "A friend" keeps sending him instructional emails?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I don't forget friends... are you "A friend"? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Instructional e-mails? As Sgt. Schultz in Hogan's Heroes liked to say, "I know nothink, NOTHINK!"...

In fact I went through my Outlook Express e-mail progam just now and counted "only" 84 e-mails sent to you! Haw! I know NOTHINK!!!

Only 84?? He he. I'll have to check the work computer, home computer and webmail sent box and see how much I have sent [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif[/img]

hotbeam,

I was typing a long post over in the Cafe and have now only seen this thread. I just have a few things to say....me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, please....

Dan

Wait'll Howie opens his e-mail tomorrow...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast