Gearbest        
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Jackpot!!! X3T 5-watter. 10000 lux barrier broken!

Default Re: Jackpot!!! X3T 5-watter. 10000 lux barrier bro

Leddy.... ha ha ha ha... a comedian [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] They are indeed very difficult to come by. Even when they are available, the demand drives up the $$$.

LEDmodMan, I meant I have a MRX en route. If I had the X LS's, I wouldn't keep it a secret!

I think the variance in bin lumens ratings is enormous, even between consecutive ratings. Add a little hand picking by a discriminating gentleman, and you've got a unit substantially brighter than it's kin.

X - 192.0 to 249.6 lumens

just curious, how are these being driven to come up with these numbers.

Flashaholic*

The lumiled figures are for LS's driven to spec, ~7v 700mAh. Of course, if you read the small print, you'll find that the lumens rating is only accurate with a junction tempreture of 25 degrees C, which in practice is more or less unacheivable for any meaningful length of time without active cooling.
    Still, its a whole lot of lumens however you look at it.And i want one [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I think that there are MANY on this forum who want one of these X bin LEDs, and I'm one of them. I have a flashlight . . .. *choke* . . .sitting in a DRAWER, . . .*gag, cough*. . . .waiting for an excellent LED to be put in it. Sure, it is possible to get some 5 watters still, but U and even V aren't good enough. I already have a W2 bin in a flashlight, so the next one I get will have to be better than that.

I tell ya, . . . there's nothing more heart breaking . . ...*with quivering voice* . . .than a flashlight in pieces, sitting in a drawer, . . . only wanting to shine. . . .. .. . [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif[/img]

I can't go on.

This has now become a matter of benevolence. PLEASE, . . someone sell me an X3TW LED!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif[/img]

How much are these Mr X lights and where can I get one??

CHris

There is a thread in the mods section. Hotbeam and Burnt Retinas are the builders.

Default Re: Jackpot!!! X3T 5-watter

Last chance to get one from here

Default Re: Jackpot!!! X3T 5-watter

At the risk of asking the obvious, what does someone have to do, or where do they have to go, to get high-bin LSs?

Duane

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234