• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Are special requests out of the question right now?

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
If someone wanted to request a non standard battery tube, nothing exotic, is this still possible? Who do we call for that?

Basically, what I want is a brass Pyrenees with a short pocket body, no clicky. And a separate 18500 body with the brass momentary switch instead of the Judco.

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds interesting - I'd give them a call. I'm sure they'd entertain your fondest desires, as long as you are prepared to be very patient indeed.

I've had custom jobs on order ( and paid for up front ) for months. But all I do is give Robyn a call, and it all seems to be ok again, (she's very good at reassurances) The lights do filter through, and when they do, they are superb.

Wouldn't change them for the world.

looking forward to my first Eiger.

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
They have done several custom jobs for me in the past. Several years ago actually. It seems they may be preoccupied with tactical lights at the moment. We shall see.

I have two brass Eigers. One of the older Rebel lights on a keychain and a suspension clip and a newer brass pocket body. A brass 10280 Eiger. A stainless El Cap. I also have a brass Shasta that I keep mostly for sentimental reasons. I had a brass CR2 Pacific that I seem to have lost. I also had a 2w Cyan Mediterranean.

Last edited: