• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Wheres my order?...Mishap?

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
I sent an email message to you with regards to an order that I have not received.
Looking at the order history on your website, it looks as though it was sent to an old address that I moved from 2+ years ago.
I just moved into a new residence about 2.5 months ago and forgot to update my address to where I currently live.
KEEP IN MIND , NO PROFILE CHANGE (NOTHING) WAS DONE UNTIL YESTERDAY WHEN I FOUND THAT YOU SHIPPED TO THE OLDER ADDRESS.

However, I had placed several orders (5 orders over the course of last year) that were shipped to the (SHIP TO: ADDRESS ON FILE) residence I lived at most recently....(between the 1st address(where you shipped this order to) and the newest address)
Why would you not have shipped to the most current address?
Had you done so, it would have been forwarded to my new address, (though with some delay) it still would have made it to me.

Since it was shipped to an old address, it is now MIA and I am out money and have several customers lights that can not be completed until I receive the parts.

I ready do appreciate what you do for us here and have had good dealing with you in the past.

I'm just trying to figure out what to do since this is clearly a mistake on your behalf.

Order# 16102 March 22nd '09
Order#16773 October 28th '09
Order#15841 & 15480 -Both Febuary2nd '09
Order#15677 January7th '09

This proves it was the most current address on file.

My last order to the address you shipped this most recent package to was Order#15380 November 13th 2008

I'm not mad, I just need to get the parts I paid for, in hand ASAP to complete some customer lights.

Thanks for your time.:wave:

Last edited:

Ms_SS

Enlightened
We ship to the Ship to address you supplied on the order. You need to verify this before submitting the order.
Please make sure the customer address, billing address and ship to address are all correct.

The most recent was placed Sept 1 and was shipped Sept 2, 2010 to the address you supplied on order. I sent you a copy.

People move for work, school, internships etc temporarily and come back to old addresses sometimes. So an old address popping up would not raise any flags.

How am I expected to ship to an address I have never seen?

Last edited:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
We ship to the Ship to address you supplied on the order. You need to verify this before submitting the order.
Please make sure the customer address, billing address and ship to address are all correct.

The most recent was placed Sept 1 and was shipped Sept 2, 2010 to the address you supplied on order. I sent you a copy.

People move for work, school, internships etc temporarily and come back to old addresses sometimes. So an old address popping up would not raise any flags.

How am I expected to ship to an address I have never seen?

ANWSER: THERE WAS NO ADDRESS YOU NEVER SEEN!
I did not udpate that (OR ANY) information until YESTERDAY when reveiwing my order history that I noticed you shipped to the OLDER WRONG ADDRESS, NOT the SHIP TO: ADDRESS ON FILE!

THE SHIP TO: ADDRESS WAS CORRECT AT THE TIME OF ORDER AND THE SAME ADDRESS YOU HAD BEEN SENDING PACKAGES TO FOR THE LAST YEAR.
I NEVER EDITED MY PROFILE (SHIP TO:) INFORMATION (Until Yesterday)

The billing address was the address you sent the package to.
The shipping address WAS the SAME AND CORRECT address you had shipped my last 5 orders to for the last year!
AGAIN, THERE WAS NO CHANGES TO MY CUSTOMER PROFILE UNTIL YESTERDAY!!
Why would you suddenly ship to an old address BEFORE I updated to my new address YESTERDAY after realizing what had happened??

NOTHING HAD CHANGED ON MY CUSTOMER PROFILE until YESTERDAY when I updated to my NEW ADDRESS to avoid future problems.

Had you sent it to the SAME SHIP TO: ADDRESS you had on file and that have you been shipping my orders to for the
LAST YEAR, it would have been FORWARDED to my NEW ADDRESS.

AGAIN, IT WAS A MISTAKE ON YOUR BEHALF!!

NO PROFILE CHANGE WAS DONE UNTIL YESTERDAY AFTER REALIZING WHERE YOU HAD SENT MY (NOW) MISSING PACKAGE!!

WHY ARE YOU HOLDING ME FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR MISTAKE??:thinking::shrug:

Last edited: