you won't believe how great my GF is.

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
you won\'t believe how great my GF is.

you won't believe how great my girlfriend is.
She decided that she wants to walk a trail in a national forest by night from a couple of hours before sunset until sunrise. The place we will be walking will have a closed canopy of trees over head and is fairly dark in daylight due to the fact that it is up and down hills and the hills cause the canopy to stack into layers. I do realize that most of the time, we will want to let our eyes adapt to the dark, but there will be times I get to cut loose with one of my lights for a little while. This is gonna but fun. We are star and mars watching with telescopes friday night, Saturday, we go on our all night darkness hike. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif woooohooo, now I gotta figure out which 10 lights to take with us.

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: you won\'t believe how great my GF is.

Sounds like fun. Be sure to give us a rundown of what lights you took and what worked best. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Spango

Newly Enlightened

Perhaps you can take your longest throwing light and try to see if you can cast a beam on Mars? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Okay, just kidding. Enjoy your walk, and be sure to give us a field report when you're back! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic

use your wife as a target to shoot your lights at various distances ...

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Sounds like a lot of fun!!! Great idea!

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast

My girlfriend just told me she thought of the night time hike cuz it would give me a chance to play with my flashlights with her.:) and cuz she knows I am outdoorsy. She said she wanted to share my passions.:) How cool.

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
You won\'t believe how great my GF is(photo added)

2929784_91502.gif
She is my Girl friend and she wants to play with my flashlights in the woods. I am soooo proud. A future Flasholic in the making.

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: You won\'t believe how great my GF is(photo added)

Maybe some pics of us playing in the woods with flashlights is in order:)

keithhr

Flashlight Enthusiast

If you spend too much time playing with your flashlights, you won't have a girl friend to play with.

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast

We play with the flashlights together so she does not get left out.