Klarus        

Thread: The Falling Man

Flashaholic*

Default The Falling Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXnA9FjvLSU

9/11 was one of the most pivotal events in world history. Its impact will be felt for years to come. You owe it to yourself to go beyond the sound bites and the simplified official story. This is an extremely complicated story with numerous players and motives. The 9/11 information doesn't all make sense or fit neatly together. It's a story full of espionage, deceit, and lies. But if there are forces out there tricking us, they can only succeed if we, the general public, remain ignorant and passive.
    Malkoff Devices!

Default Re: The Falling Man

Nearly all of the jumpers lept from the space between the two towers; there was an event a few days before that had set up a giant white tent in the corporate courtyard below, it is assumed that those who had to jump felt the tent would offer at least a remote possibility of survival. A couple staying an a hotel across the street that morning began videotaping shortly after the first tower was hit, and left the camera running for roughly four hours, capturing everything that happened between the towers/in the courtyard. The tape has not been released to the public.

I really don't want to sit through an hour+ of melodramatic video just to hear what is probably another useless 9/11 conspiracy... is there anywhere that actually has any short, concise evidence that 9/11 was the result of a conspiracy beyond "The media didn't use this photo, illuminati blah blah blah"? I'm totally open to any information, I just don't want to waste my time.

Quote Originally Posted by wyager View Post
    I really don't want to sit through an hour+ of melodramatic video just to hear what is probably another useless 9/11 conspiracy... is there anywhere that actually has any short, concise evidence that 9/11 was the result of a conspiracy beyond "The media didn't use this photo, illuminati blah blah blah"? I'm totally open to any information, I just don't want to waste my time.
    Took the words right out of my mouth.

Next thing you know, they will call Pearl Harbor a mass conspiracy as well.

Some folks just don't get the fact that there are terrorists who want to hurt us and this country...or any other country. These are usually the folks that will believe anything you tell them instead of thinking on their own 2 feet.

Having said that, I am sure this will be locked because of the controversy. I would definitely like to see this moved to CPFU though. I have a lot to say on this matter.
    The evening news is where they start by saying "Good Evening" and then proceed to tell you why it isn't...

Super Moderator

This one might fare better in the Underground. It's closed here.
    Resistance is futile...