• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB orange Ra / HDS Clicky

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
2?

no wonder it sold out in less than a day.

how about some High CRI orange clickies?

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
There must have been a few more as there's a posting of somebody in the LED section who already bought 2 of them and some others bought as well. I saw a picture of the bodies when they came back from coating, it was in one of the mailings from Overready and I think there were about half a dozen in this batch. There were 2 in the first batch I think and yesterday there have been 2 Camos which I never saw on their website...

If they make more, there could be other emitters, for now there were only 170Cn in both batches. I still hope for some 200 and 240 soon! :wave:

I could have bought one yesterday, I was at the right time on their site when 2 were listed in stock. Same old problem though : :broke:

Dez

Newly Enlightened
Same here.. =(
I mailed oveready, signed up with 4 email addresses for the newsletter and was ready to buy. Didn't get any info until I saw someone posting that he got one and then it was too late.

So, if you get one and someone else has another for sale, Im interested! =)

guardpost3

Enlightened
Here is a pic Electronguru posted in another thread, Looks like more than two orange clickys in there. They sure did go fast, good luck.

mc7wjc.jpg

hornady708

Enlightened
The very first original batch only had two, this past one there were at least 6. I saw it when there was 3 in stock and they were split into two batches

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Sorry we didn't have enough for everyone.

15 were prepared, 12 of which were made into orange 170's. 7 were released on day one, 5 were released on day two. All are sold. All but one has been shipped.

We're exploring options for a significant increase over the second batch. We'll also consider other models. :wave:

Last edited:

Belstaff1464

Enlightened
Toby,

I suggest you subscribe to the Oveready newsletter if you don't want to miss out on the next batch. It seems those that did got an advance warning. I'm one of the lucky ones that managed to catch the second wave........:D