In and Out Burger lovers...Take a look at this!

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
6.jpg

Thats 20 patties and 20 layers of cheddar! I will post again when I figure out what the nutrition facts of this burger was!

LINK TAKEN OUT

LukeK

Enlightened
There's gotta be at least 7,000 calories in that thing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
what the frickin' heck was that, Calorie reactor? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
Dangit Ridnarhtor! I told you to stay away from IN and Out while you were on vacation.

$20 says he did something rather bolemic when he got home...

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
come on chevy, you know me better than that (i'm the guy that never gets food remember?) it's kind of like the trix rabbit thing...

man does that burger look <font color="red">good</font>! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif
where can i find one of these in and outs?

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
yep, Saaby
if you see roth, he will be just the skeleton and skin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
shiftd said:
yep, Saaby
if you see roth, he will be just the skeleton and skin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

hey, maybe then i'll be able to reach inside vending machines and grab out some food /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Lighthouse

Enlightened
Re: In and Out Burger lovers...Take a look at this

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

In best Croc Dundee voice
" gday mytes, now this ers a burger!"

Hmmm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif
At the risk of being called a thread hi-jacker ( /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif threadjacker?)

Any one else notice

?eldnah a sesu won htoR

jtice

Flashaholic

Roth lost what little mind he had over his vacation.

We are trying to get him back in the forward gear, we will see.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast

****! ****! and ****!

I miss western fast food! Carl's Jr.! In'N'Out! Sure there's Sonic here in the east. But I really need to move back to California!

It's been so long I don't remember the 'underground' orders at In'N'Out. Oh I miss the franchise on Tippe Canoe off the 10. Their fries suck. But their burgers more than make up for it.

iddibhai

Enlightened

hey, i live a few minutes up the road from that, I10 exit anderson/tippecanoe, where loma linda university et al are.

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast

iddibhai, then you've made that U-turn to get to In'N'Out. And you must have great teeth. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

What is that other fast food outlet? Baker's Bros.? Nothing special. But I liked their soda size.

I miss the smell of palm trees. Real knife stores in the mall. And driving the 91 at night.

iddibhai

Enlightened

that whole area has changed, lots more traffic, so turns have been made "right only" and that entire complex is upgraded. all those houses behind in n out, GONE. in place is a BIGGER in n out, and large stores behind are getting bigger (Sams, best buy, sport something, etc etc).

91 at night, no traffic, windows down, oh yea! during the day, it's a parking lot. lots of upgrades there too. construction all over the place to meet increasing growth to the east.

iddibhai

Enlightened

oh ya, did i mention the In n out drive thru queue ALWAYS stretches into the street causing traffic problems? i think that's why they upgraded the store area /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif across the street is now the silver colored denny's classic diner, the bakers boys or whatever (dont recall) is gone.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

That's definitely a bigger burger than you could get at the Scarf & Barf. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast

iddibhai, nothing new. I pretty much got in line to get my 'burger' anyways. (Even after getting a hotdog at Costco.) The 'Carousel Mall' is the only other major thing I miss. Well, I could do without. But my kids miss the carousel mall and 'Pharoahs'.

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
The LED Museum said:
That's definitely a bigger burger than you could get at the Scarf & Barf. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I don't remember his burgers. But I do remember his 98 cent fries! And trying to sneak them past Ms. Hakela!

Did you know after George was chased out he started the "Thane Ore House"?