• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Rare Bare from The Man

SOLD: an original (not ano-stripped) bare aluminum McLux PD. Absolutely stunning, absolutely mint. Comes with both crenelated titanium bezel ring and original bare aluminum bezel ring. Original in every way, even the piston is pre-trit. Lux III, T-bin. I am the original owner, it was sold to CPF'er Braddahbill, then reacquired by me. This one is amazingly nice. The beauty of bare, IMO, is that, unlike the anodized versions of the McLux PD, there is no issue with the anodize color matching on head versus body, nor is there an issue of chipped ano. Scratches can be buffed out easily with bare AL.

PayPal only. No fee gift payment preferred. Will also accept cash and CC version. No e-checks, please. My PayPal addy is in my profile. Will ship same or next business day. Price includes US shipping. Add $10 for any international shipping.

$425 shipped, SOLD to wolfy

IMG_5404-1.jpg

IMG_5408-1.jpg

IMG_5403-1-1.jpg

Last edited:

ledcarry

Enlightened
Re: FS: Rare Bare from The Man

Another gorgeous rare light from one of the masters! Someone is surely going to enjoy this one. Sweet.....

JM

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow. So little tempts me these days. But that light is something very special. Good luck with your sale Troy!

wolfy

Enlightened

Damn it Dad, I wish I didnt see this, I have no will power when it comes to nice McGizmo lights.

So :takeit:

Please confirm and I will send Paypal.

Just sent Donn funds for an Aleph1, so much for abating my McGizmo light lust.

Damn it Dad, I wish I didnt see this, I have no will power when it comes to nice McGizmo lights.

So :takeit:

Please confirm and I will send Paypal.

Just sent Donn funds for an Aleph1, so much for abating my McGizmo light lust.

It's yours, wolfy. Please note the surcharge for shipping to the Land Down Under. PM coming. :thumbsup:

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SPF: Rare Bare from The Man

Congrats to both the buyer and seller, that is a beauty!

wolfy

Enlightened
Re: SPF: Rare Bare from The Man

Thanks Troy :paypal:

Thanks Lisa, but dont encourage me, I have just said Ill take it to three McGizmos this morning. Must resist McGizmo temptations... :ohgeez::ironic: :sigh:

Last edited:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure if I am happy or sad that I did not see this one, VERY nice piece.