Agents with Pets

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
Let's see pictures of your Agents with their furry friends. I'll Start with Agent 007 #344 and CoCo :wave:

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maggie on night patrol.
DSC00841.jpg

1wrx7

Enlightened
I tried taking about 30-40 pictures of "Pit".... but like any good agent he was very hard to photograph:ohgeez: I'll keep trying to get some good shots of him though. I mentioned the spider control missions he's been on since he moved in... this one was a false alarm, but it was the best shot of the bunch. Notice the focus, determination, and clarity of mind......he's a warrior:devil:

005-11.jpg

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
==================================================
========================
This post is from the HTML recovered from Google Cashed Data. It represents the information from the original posts made by various CPF members to this thread. Rebuilding this thread was necessary because the original posts were lost in the "Great CPF Server Crash of 2011".
========================
==================================================

Re: Agents with Pets
Written by DaFABRICATA on 01-02-2011 11:16 PM GMT

Starfish on the beach in Malibu seemed to like the 007 and LS20 :)

LosAngeles361.jpg

Re: Agents with Pets
Written by jslappa on 01-03-2011 07:58 PM GMT

May I introduce to you, the laziest double agent plus you'll likely ever meet. Jager, PROTECT!

Not so much, huh? LOL

DSC_2059.jpg

FX-32

Banned
This is Agent ShadowCat with her SST-90 :candle:

xgmx07.jpg

144bkp2.jpg

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't notice this thread was intended for a torch called 007. Please delete my post because it is off-topic. Sorry again!

Last edited:

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
I posted the first picture of Yogi in another thread, but he belongs here :)

p1000778.jpg

p1000784j.jpg

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of Dave's Special Agent :wave:

scout24

Flashaholic
Xena with her favorite bone, and a nighttime walking companion. My wife and I rescued her about a year ago, she's a three year old 110lb Central Asian Shepard who lives up to her name. The shelter we got her from was responsible for naming her, we figured she had been through enough trauma and left the name alone. Very strong willed, very loyal and protective of her people. Incredibly well behaved, does not bark... She's a big girl, and very affectionate... :)

P1020215.jpg

wyldthng

Newly Enlightened
Well, he is tiny and freezes in the cooler weather, but Logan here is my little protector! He is a bit afraid of the dark (or maybe it's the things hidden in the dark that could potentially eat him...) so he is good with my obsession. Here he is with one such "bringer of light".:D
2f8d54ab.jpg