NJ Flashaholics

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry, I only now saw the post. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif I believe MilkySpit is also NJ, I'm pretty sure he's North Jersey. I'm Central/North.

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
Also noticed that TOB9595 is in Flemington, NJ. I can't believe I forgot that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

richpalm

Banned
Guilty! Didn't know we had a lot-get-together a must. *That* would be downright therapeutic! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Edit again: Denville in Morris Co.

Rich

Tech a Billy

Newly Enlightened
I'm in the Oak Ridge section of West Milford. Just up Rt 23 from Pompton Lakes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

TOB9595

Enlightened
I've been away for a while and was lucky to see this. A great question.
From the hills of Flemington.
Milkyspit is North of here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I had a blast when he and I met up.
I can't get across to most folks the excitement of some aspects of walking towards the light. And I work with some real techie types. Just no appreciation for good lighting....sigh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Tom

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi guys, I just saw this post, sorry for the late reply, I'm here in Middletown, NJ.

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey folks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Better late than never I guess. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

I'm from Califon, NJ, which most of you have probably never heard of. It's not terribly big.

And yes! I met TOB9595 and we had a lightfest. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

I highly recommend some sort of flashaholic get together. Those folks on the left coast did it; why can't we?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
I totally agree about a get together. I live in a townhouse, not the best place for a get together. Does anyone have a suitable place to offer, or would a public area such as a State Park be more agreeable to everyone?

Let's get a list together of all the NJ (Tri-State)(or anyone who is willing to travel to this area) Flashaholics, who are interested in a get together, and where you're from.

I'll start:

KartRacer31 - (Tim) - Middletown, NJ

TOB9595

Enlightened
I'm in (if I'm off that weekend)
and I even offer to host.
Pretty dark here.
A park would be great but 'after dark' activities gets frowned and focused on in the more Urban(e) areas on the east coast /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Has to be on the new moon....darkest....pitch....
(I think the new moon is no moon, yes?)
Flemington is really centrally located ....
If you live in Three Bridges or Readington Township.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Tom