Banggood Network
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FCW-8 Flashaholics Camping Weekend! NJ, PA, NY + AREA on 6/2/11 - 6/5/11

Default Re: FCW-8 Flashaholics Camping Weekend! NJ, PA, NY + AREA on 6/2/11 - 6/5/11

One month to go! I'm definitely getting anxious. I've got some new camping stuff to try out and a few flashlights that need a really dark field!
    Striker VG, SL Scorpion Led, Huntlight FT01, Wolf Eyes 9 v Raider, D-Mini Lumapower, Drumlights, Surefire G2, Dereelight ,Ultrafire 500, Power on Board HID, Olight T 20 Q 5, Zebralight H-30, Nitecore EX 10, Eagletac T10C2, MTE P 7D, Icon Rogue 2

Default Re: FCW-8 Flashaholics Camping Weekend! NJ, PA, NY + AREA on 6/2/11 - 6/5/11

Hey Tim I really want to come but I may not be able to stay for more than a night, sending you a PM

Flashaholic*

This is great, I'm really happy to see some more interest in the trip. I hope all of you guys can make it!
    I must have been left in the dark as a child!

Flashaholic*

OK, here is the official reservations list for the FCW-8 campout as of 5-6-11.
    If your name is on this list in GREEN it means I have received your payment, and you have a reserved spot for the campout.

Please PM me for either my snail mail address or my pay pal address to send payment.

ALSO - WHEN YOU SEND THE PAYMENT BY PAYPAL, PLEASE USE THE "GIFT" OPTION, SO THAT PAYPAL DOES NOT TAKE OUT ANY FEES, AND I GET THE FULL AMOUNT. THANKS

I'll continue to update this list in new posts throughtout this thread.

OK just about 1 month to go!
    Avoid the rush, send me the money now.

--PAID--
    KartRacer31 - 2
    Lighthouse one -1
    Stan671 - 2

--waiting for confirmation or payment--
    carrot
    mrichelo -2
    senecaripple - 2
    toocool
    blah9
    nein166 - 2
    and everyone else
    Last edited by KartRacer31; 05-28-2011 at 08:23 AM.

Payment sent for the two of us
    Hope we make it

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by nein166 View Post
    Payment sent for the two of us
    Hope we make it
    Hi Brian, Thanks I recieved your paypal. I really appreciate you getting it out to me, and I hope you and Jessica can make it!

Flashaholic*

OK, here is the official reservations list for the FCW-8 campout as of 5-8-11.
    If your name is on this list in GREEN it means I have received your payment, and you have a reserved spot for the campout.

Please PM me for either my snail mail address or my pay pal address to send payment.

ALSO - WHEN YOU SEND THE PAYMENT BY PAYPAL, PLEASE USE THE "GIFT" OPTION, SO THAT PAYPAL DOES NOT TAKE OUT ANY FEES, AND I GET THE FULL AMOUNT. THANKS

OK just about 1 month to go!

--PAID--
    KartRacer31 - 2
    Lighthouse one -1
    Stan671 - 2
    nein166 -2

carrot
    mrichelo -2
    senecaripple - 2
    toocool
    blah9
    and everyone else
    Last edited by KartRacer31; 05-28-2011 at 08:22 AM.

I just bought a 10x10 pop up canopy. Now there's no excuse for not coming! If 3 more members would get one....we could keep the whole place under roof if it rains! Man, do need a vacation.....
    Striker VG, SL Scorpion Led, Huntlight FT01, Wolf Eyes 9 v Raider, D-Mini Lumapower, Drumlights, Surefire G2, Dereelight ,Ultrafire 500, Power on Board HID, Olight T 20 Q 5, Zebralight H-30, Nitecore EX 10, Eagletac T10C2, MTE P 7D, Icon Rogue 2

Tim, as soon as my supervisor approves the time off I will send you Paypal. What is your address again?
    [gearcarrot.com] Collector and distributor of (mis)information.
    The Guide to High-End Lights | Flashlight Story Collection updated Sept 28
    CPF Specials | 4sevens | LED Testing | EDCF | #cpf

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by carrot View Post
    Tim, as soon as my supervisor approves the time off I will send you Paypal. What is your address again?
    Thanks Steve, I'll send it to you in a PM. Catch you soon --Tim

Flashaholic*

I went camping this past weekend at Bass River State Park in NJ and stayed in cabins right on the lake. We had a nice time there, and it really got me into the camping mood.

Sadly I will be out of town. Have fun guys!!!
    Collecting is not about what you have but rather what you DONT have . . . yet.
    ABTOMAT: "Newer Surefire lights strike me as the result of CNC programmers saying to each other "Hold my beer and watch THIS."

Tim...The Bass river Park looks OK too. I see they have group sites cheap. Also decent location for a day trip!

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by Lighthouse one View Post
    Tim...The Bass river Park looks OK too. I see they have group sites cheap. Also decent location for a day trip!
    Hi Bill it was nice there, but not as nice as Stokes.

Tim,

If I can switch days off with someone at work, I might be coming for Saturday into Sunday.
    Been wanting to check out the new location. Will be camping out in my Murano as usual

I'll let you know soon.
    Ray

Hey, anyone know of a good type of vest with lots of pockets ?
    I want to carry a bunch of lights if we go on a night hike

Quote Originally Posted by Kid9P View Post
    Scott eVest?

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by Kid9P View Post
    Tim,

If I can switch days off with someone at work, I might be coming for Saturday into Sunday.
    Been wanting to check out the new location. Will be camping out in my Murano as usual

I'll let you know soon.
    Ray

Hi Ray, Hey it would be great if you can make it, and this location will work great for sleeping in your Murano!

Flashaholic*

ONLY 15 DAYS TO GO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KartRacer31 View Post
    LOL!

Too late... can't get in. These flashaholics are animals I tell ya'!

Well, once again, I don't know if I can make it. Trying for late afternoon/early evening Saturday.

I was planning on doing a repeat of FCW-7, and pay just to support the event even if I don't get there... until tonight's $130 seatbelt ticket.

Frickin' NYC.

I'll make ya' a deal. If I pay but don't make it there again, would you hang up a banner that says "Bimmerboy - Official Sponsor of Flashaholics Camping Weekend"?

Just kidding. I'm gonna' try to be there!
    I'm an excellent driver. Of course I don't have my underwear... I'm definitely not wearing my underwear

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by Bimmerboy View Post
    LOL!

Too late... can't get in. These flashaholics are animals I tell ya'!

Well, once again, I don't know if I can make it. Trying for late afternoon/early evening Saturday.

I was planning on doing a repeat of FCW-7, and pay just to support the event even if I don't get there... until tonight's $130 seatbelt ticket.

Frickin' NYC.

I'll make ya' a deal. If I pay but don't make it there again, would you hang up a banner that says "Bimmerboy - Official Sponsor of Flashaholics Camping Weekend"?

Just kidding. I'm gonna' try to be there!
    Hey man bummer about the ticket, but come on... seatbelt! At least tell me it was a speeding ticket for doing 200MPH in that Bimmer! (down hill of course)

Well I hope you can make it man, but if not I'll be happy to put up that banner!

I know, right?! Totally lame. And for that money, it shoulda' been for doing donuts in Times Square!

As long as you're not an underwriter, I look forward to partaking in various driving stories around the campfire.

Hope to see ya'll there!
    I'm an excellent driver. Of course I don't have my underwear... I'm definitely not wearing my underwear

Flashaholic*

Did I mention that it will be a new moon (very dark out) on Wednesday night (6-1-11), the night before we get there! It is going to be a super dark weekend of camping... or is it will all of our flashlights?

I set up my canopy today for a test run. Easy as pie. I don't want to hear any back outs for a little rain! We'll be there a few days...don't sweat it! I actually got a different one..it's from Lowes. 8x10- sets up nice..goes up high enough to put it over the fire! If we keep the fire down to a medium roar.

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by Lighthouse one View Post
    I set up my canopy today for a test run. Easy as pie. I don't want to hear any back outs for a little rain! We'll be there a few days...don't sweat it! I actually got a different one..it's from Lowes. 8x10- sets up nice..goes up high enough to put it over the fire! If we keep the fire down to a medium roar.
    Hi Bill, that canopy sounds great! Thanks in advance for bringing it, but hopefully we will not need it.

Flashaholic*

ONE WEEK TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flashaholic*

ONLY 5 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!! And the weather is looking good!

Flashaholic*

OK, here is the official reservations list for the FCW-8 campout as of 5-28-11.

OK less than a week to go!

--PAID--
    KartRacer31 - 2
    Lighthouse one -1
    Stan671 - 2
    nein166 -2
    carrot -2

mrichelo -2
    senecaripple - 2
    toocool
    blah9
    and everyone else

Last edited by KartRacer31; 05-28-2011 at 08:22 AM.

I can't wait! FCW is always a blast and we'll be bringing plenty of food as usual. Looking forward to seeing everyone and sitting around the fire burning stuff.

Hey Tim could ya send me your paypal info please

Allright Toocool!

Tim, send me the info as well

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast