• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Lots of Parts: Surefire, Aleph, HDS, Fenix, Pineapple

lotsalumens

Enlightened
***SOLD TO GENNA PENDING PAYMENT

I am trying to clean things out a bit and have a lot of flashlight parts that need a new home. Included in this batch are an HDS bezel removal tool, a bunch of Surefire tailcaps, some Aleph parts including the guts to some Mce2S two-stage switches, an aluminum "pineapple" body that fits some Surefires, some Fenix parts, and some sort of regulated drop-in with an early cree in it that I've never tried.

It's all in near new condition since these are the parts I've never gotten around to using. Take a look at the photo (I can send a high res version...just pm me your email). Asking $75 via paypal, which will include priority mail in the US (sorry no international). First "I'll take it" posted here gets it all. Thanks for looking!

lightparts.jpg

Last edited:

jwyj

Enlightened
Wow. I'll take it if you can't post international. My address is in US.

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, that has to be one of the best deals I have seen on here in awhile. There has to be $325-$375 worth of parts there.

1wrx7

Enlightened
Holy crap.... I'm broke but I would have bought this in a heartbeat. Awsome collection of parts:thumbsup:

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hopefully Genna never comes to the US because I believe for that price, it would be considered theft in 49 of our 50 states and they might be looking for him.:nana:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:devil: Nice score mein freund! I'm going to need a bigger box to ship you all your acquisitions. At this rate you will have to rent a shipping container and pick it up in Bremerhaven! I might need a black E series tailcap for some stuff I got yesterday. Genna will probably have this stuff shipped to me so he is good to go for a USA address to comply with OP.:thumbsup: