Question on how to buy either a Tri-EDC or SST-50

Ignoramus

Newly Enlightened
Hey folks,

I just want to be prepared whenever the opportunity arises. How do people typically order one of these lights? Do you just wait for Mac to start a thread and then post that you want one and hope you got on the list in time? Do you email or pm him to get on a list? Other?

Do these lights ever come up on the for sale forums? Is there a large mark up on the secondary market? I'm hoping (like many others I'm sure) to score one of the lower priced aluminum versions of these lights.

Thanks for any help

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
I missed the 4th run,and emailed Mac ,shortly after the 5th run was posted he was kind enough to send a PM and I was able to get in I was also watching for the next run.
BTW it was worth the wait.His work is great,no disappointments.

Next I would love to see somthing smaller like Fenix PD10 sized light. Smaller than current edc and maybe with new led cree xm series when they come out.

irv_usc

Enlightened
you wait until a run thread is posted. if there's a waiting list mac normally opens it up to people that have been waiting first. otherwise if there's an open spot you send over your money and start looking in your mailbox...

Brian1911

Newly Enlightened
I will have to log on from my phone during the time the sales thread opens. Do we just respond that we want one? I wont be able to send the money until I get home that night at my home computer.