• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: GOTHAM

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gotham #039/100 for sale. I am the original owner of this light and it has been in my collection since I received it. It has only been used in the house, no drops, dings, scratches, etc....
Asking $300 shipped, PayPal only please. First I'll take it gets it. SOLD

Specifications:

1) 1" diameter x 5.4" long (3/4" shorter than the SF U2).
2) Body and tailcap made from 7075-T6 alloy, which is 83% stronger and 45% harder than the 6061-T6 alloy typically used in high end flashlights. The finish is electroless nickel.
3) Bezel made from 6AL-4V titanium, alloyed with aluminum and vanadium for greater strength and hardness.
4) Powered by 1x18650 battery or two CR123 primary cells.
5) Seoul Semiconductor P4, USWOH emitter, hand chosen for output.
6) Highly efficient micro controller based circuit (on-board computer) derived from the Milky Candle MC2 project. Average efficiency exceeds 90% with 18650 battery.
7) 20mm IMS polished reflector.
8) Anti-reflection coated lens.
9) Two selectable user interfaces, each with four output levels. The high level is around 180 lumens, significantly brighter than SF's U2.
10) Run time at maximum output: 1 hr. 40 min. in flat regulation (18650) and 80 min. (2xCR123). See graphs below.
11) Water resistance: prototype met ipx7 standard (immersion at one meter for 30 min.)
12) The light will tail stand and the tailcap has a switch easily removable for replacement (the McClicky reliable tactical switch).
13) Supplies with two CR123 batteries.
14) Sold in a rugged, waterproof Otter hard case with lanyard and spare o-rings.

This picture is from the Gotham sales thread. The light and the case look just like this:

gopenboxcj4.jpg

Last edited:

Zeige

Enlightened
Re: FS: GOTHAM

Lisa,

:paypal:

This is one of those lights I've wanted since I found CPF :)
lovecpf

Thank you,

Joe

Zeige

Enlightened
Lisa,

Got it today, very fast shipping :)
Great condition.... cant wait for dark!

Thank you,

Joe