• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Can someone re-LED a Maglight?

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a maglight with a K2 emitter. It's older technology, and I would like to have someone who knows what they're doing put an up to date LED in it. I'm only interested in those who have established themselves as superb modders.

Let me know if you can help.

novice

Flashlight Enthusiast
Orion,
You might want to spend a little time poking around the 'CPF Custom Flashlight Builders and Modders' section. I have never really looked into having a M@g modded for me, so I don't know who to point you towards. Also, some search strings done here with terms like 'M@g led mod' (etc.) might bring up some good leads.

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you looking for super lumens, or truly, just to update your light? If the latter, you may just wish to purchase a more recent Mag LED model.

tshirley

Newly Enlightened
Wayne at Elektrolumens in Oregon he does amazing work. Had him put a Cree mce cool tint in 3d mag and it is so bright 900 lumens out the front great throw. I have had him make me 3 more mag lights since really can't say enough about the quality of work he does. Just google elektolumens it should lead you too him he also has a page on cpf.

http://www.elektrolumens.com/

Last edited:

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wayne at Elektrolumens in Oregon he does amazing work. Had him put a Cree mce cool tint in 3d mag and it is so bright 900 lumens out the front great throw. I have had him make me 3 more mag lights since really can't say enough about the quality of work he does. Just google elektolumens it should lead you too him he also has a page on cpf.

http://www.elektrolumens.com/

It's 900 emitter lumens.

Ping Nailbender: an SST-90 at 6amps dd or with d2 flex should give you 1500 plus out the front. He will make your Mag to your hearts desire.