new incan on the way to me

OKWalker

Newly Enlightened
Well I pulled the trigger on a new Surefire E2E last night. Battery Junction had a nice deal - the light for the usual $105 + 10 free batteries + free shipping + the CPF/Halloween code.

I'm more of LED guy, but have had the itch for a nice incan for a while. I have an old G2 that I use on occasion, but it is not nearly as sexy as the E2E. Looking at all of the available mods for this E-series incans pushed me over the edge.

RobertM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats on the new purchase! The E2e is quite popular around here and as you will find, there are plenty of fun lamp/battery combos you can put together and experiment with.

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to CPF!

The E2e is one of my favorite lights, especially in stock form. Get a MN02 LA and a SC3 spares carrier and you are set.

I've always have an E2 platform in my rotation.

kelmo

Last edited:

Acid87

Enlightened
Great light I too am a newly reformed E series lover. Just got an E1L for a steal £30 quid including postage from Norway. Also have an E1B single cell. Although I do love my 2 cell E series and yeah they are pretty "sexy".

OKWalker

Newly Enlightened
Welcome to CPF!

The E2e is one of my favorite lights, especially in stock form. Get a MN02 LA and a SC3 spares carrier and you are set.

I've always have an E2 platform in my rotation.

kelmo

Well I have an SC1 that I bought with my G2 - I guess that the spare E-series lamps don't fit in it. The MN02 lamp looks nice for a lower level light, thanks for the tip.

boulder

Newly Enlightened
I just ordered a Satin Grey E2E from LA Police gear! Looking to get my feet wet in the world of incans, as I am an LED-lover too. I am hoping to pair it up with an LX2 clip if that combo works out.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
The E2e is and always has been my favorite Surefire light and is a classic. Even is stock form there is just something wonderful about that MN03 running on a couple of SF123A's.

Every Surefire owner should have at least one E2e. And of course the MN02 is great as well.

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well I have an SC1...The MN02 lamp looks nice for a lower level light, thanks for the tip.

The MN02 LA will fit into the well of a SC1, you just have to add some packing to keep the lamp from rattling around.