What pieces do I purchase for E-series 18650 hosts....

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi,

I want to purchase the lego pieces needed to make an E-series (e1e bezel) 18650 body and tail can be C or E series.

Please help..I am ready to order, but still confussed.

Thank you,
bigC

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
We never machined the E Series 18650 tubes. You can use TnC SF-Series 18650 tubes, but these will only work with Aleph heads, not all E Series heads, if you order the TnC SF-Series Aleph adaptor for the tube. Sorry for the confusion.

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
We never machined the E Series 18650 tubes. You can use TnC SF-Series 18650 tubes, but these will only work with Aleph heads, not all E Series heads, if you order the TnC SF-Series Aleph adaptor for the tube. Sorry for the confusion.

That is what I wanted to purchase. The TnC SF-Series 18650 body and Aleph Adaptor.

So, it will physically screw on an E-series bezel, but it might not work with all E-series bezels (contact, height, ect..).

Thanks,
bigC

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is what I wanted to purchase. The TnC SF-Series 18650 body and Aleph Adaptor.

So, it will physically screw on an E-series bezel, but it might not work with all E-series bezels (contact, height, ect..).

Thanks,
bigC

I thought I responded to this but don't see the post, sorry for the delay.

The empty bezel will screw on, but without modification you likely wouldn't be able to run a lamp assembly, as the aleph adaptor is machined to use the TnC LED canisters.

TnC SF-Series Power Pack for Aleph Heads (HA-Black)

TnC SF-Series Power Pack for Aleph Heads (HA-Natural)

TnC SF-Series 18650 Battery Tube (Bare)

TnC SF-Series 18650 Battery Tube (HA-Natural)

Here are the links to these parts.

Please let me know if I can help.

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is there a Ti 18650 tube and tail cap that I could screw my McGizmo Haiku head on? Would like to use AW's 2600 or 2900mah protected cell.

Will these work and are they available?

18650 cell tube: v1 & v5-2 $399 (optional Ti clip $15 extra)

18650 EDC-Flex tube with extender installed next to (2) 18650 battery cells.

Also AA body and tail cap.

Thank you,
Frank

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Dry Frank,

I'm sorry but we don't have that part available. It's possible Chris might do a small run. The way to find out would be to post a thread with interest and see if others chime in. I do have a few Cr123 Ti tubes as well as heads, but no 18650 tubes. We do have larger C-Flex tubes with E Series adaptors, but those are larger and aluminum.

Please let me know if I can help.

thanks,
Eric