• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Titanium Mule Wave

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hi Guys,
This is a wave offering of a titanium Mule High CRI light complete (and if there is interest we can add the head only, to the offering)

For more info on the High CRI LE at the core of this light, See Nichia 119 LED. The Mule head is the same design and physical form as the Aleph Mule head I used to offer in aluminum but this one is in 6-4 titanium. It has a 1mm thick Sapphire window. The 1x123 McClickie pak is the same pack used with the SunDrop and Haiku.

Mule.jpg

LED-Mule.jpg

The Mule Hi CRI is being offered for $410 plus shipping *

I do want to state that my hope and intent is to process the e-mail orders for these on a first received/ first processed basis and ideally the response to your e-mail order will be a notification of shipment. I don't want to add to the number of communications by sending an acknowledgment prior to generating the postage notification.

These lights are available on first come first serve basis; as determined by e-mail orders I receive which are clear, concise and include the must have information:

In the subject line of the E-mail please state: Mule Hi CRI
Your CPF name
(if you have one)
Your real name and mailing address
phone number if international shipment
Any exceptions to standard shipping, which is priority mail.
If the shipment is domestic and you want insurance, please so state. (No insurance offered on international shipments)*

For my general info on how I process these offerings, please refer to THIS THREAD.

All of these lights sport some tool marks and various cosmetic singularities. Some may be obvious and some you may need to look closely for.

If you receive one of these lights and decide that it does not meet your expectation then you can either lower your expectations or simply send the light back for a full refund. I won't offer an exchange for probably obvious reasons. (please don't abuse this offer)

Like all of my Ti lights, the Mule High CRI is designed to be sealed from the environment and external pressure but I make no claim or suggestion that it is a dive or underwater light.

Thanks guys! :bow:

* shipping is via Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation or Global Priority mail. If you wish shipping via an alternative method, or signature confirmation or insurance on domestic shipments only, please specify in your e-mail order. If you want insurance, I will also add the expense and option of signature confirmation to your shipment.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Don,

Any chance of getting a custom Mule 2x123 with the 6V LE?

Todd

Yes.
I don't want to confuse these waves with all of the possible combinations but that doesn't mean the can't be had. With the 6V LE, the drive level will be ~450 mA.

If you guys want to figure out prices, The Mule High CRI head with 3S LE is $235 and with the 6V LE it's $240. Pack prices are as posted elsewhere.

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don,

Email sent for standard version. Thanks for your quick reply, I might get a 2x123 6V in the near future. For now, I'm looking forward to your Mule High CRI.

Thanks Again
Todd

easilyled

Flashaholic
Don, I could not find what drive level the 3v Mule is driving the 119 Nichia at although I may have missed it. Would you mind stating it (or repeating it) please?

Bass

Enlightened
easilyled - drive is 500 mA on the 3V LE.

Don - e-mail sent for 3V Mule :thumbsup:

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awesome. :twothumbs Just when I thought my collection was complete, I realize that it definitely isn't complete without one of these!!

Email sent for one High CRI Mule.

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #9L161016LY218523D)

Thanks, Don!:party:

Last edited:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
I tried to send a mail, but it comes back to me with an error message, e-mail was correct... :(

The reason for the problem:
5.1.0 - Unknown address error 553-'5.3.0 nlpi151 DNSBL:ATTRBL 521< 195.46.255.243 >_is_blocked.__For_information_see_http://att.net/blocks'
Reporting-MTA: dns; mailout1.pt.lu

What's this? :eek:

EDIT : Seems to be on my providers' side, the problem, I just resent from my work mail address and it seems it went through. Weird, I mail constantly with Don.. ;)

The reason for my mail :

I want a Titanium Mule high CRI with a 2xAA body.

:takeit:

Last edited:

Barbarian

Enlightened
I'm in for the Mule head only.

:paypal: Payment sent with Haiku purchase. :sssh:

Last edited:

fortean101

Newly Enlightened
Why is the light called a mule? I have seen this term before but never asked, I am looking for my first Mcgizmo and funnily enough there are many options!

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Why is the light called a mule? I have seen this term before but never asked, I am looking for my first Mcgizmo and funnily enough there are many options!
It's a description given lights with no reflector and they put out a very smooth beam with no hotspot. Not much throw at all, but such a smooth and seamless beam pattern. :)