• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired GONE Makai 1x123 (3v) *Back up for sale.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Up for sale is a excellent condition Makai 1x123, it uses the 3V driver, so please, no 2x123 in this one!

There are typical light hairline carry marks typical of Ti lights, so if you are looking for a shelf queen look elsewhere. :)

But, if you are looking for a very excellent condition light that you know you are gonna use, this is your light!

USA/PP only

$439 $430 shipped/fees included.

614478037_photobucket_13014_.jpg

614478037_photobucket_13013_.jpg

Last edited:

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Makai 1x123 (3v)

Holy sheep sh$t, that is a steal.

I love my 1x123 Makai. It disappears in my hand even with the big reflector. I would go so far as to say that I wouldn't like it to be longer...then it's just another flashlight.

I love the combination of tight spot and surrounding flood. It's gotta be damn near a perfect flashlight IMHO.

I call it my littlebigfat after the band of the same name.

Someone is going to get a great deal here.

obi

Joseph Milton

Enlightened

Yeah, that is a sweet deal.

I remember after shipping from Don, the head alone cost me $350.

Nice offering. I upgraded to the 6V myself, but I like the single cell body better!

Joseph

tshirley

Newly Enlightened

I upgraded to the 6v as well but like the size of the smaller body. The Makai series in my opinion is my favorite Mcgizmo small size with either body with great throw and plenty of spill. Someone will be very very happy with this light.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Makai 1x123 (3v) *Back up for sale. Will partial trade for Orange Ra/Oveready ge

:devil: I think we can work something out....I have an awesome orange Oveready to barter with! I'll send some pics and we'll work out the final details!

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Makai 1x123 (3v) *Back up for sale. Will partial trade for Orange Ra/Oveready ge

orange%20z2%20003.JPG

Brand new orange Surefire Z2 with UCL lens, McClicky + Brass soft press with orange boot and Oveready Titanium Engineering L3C Triple XPG 3.5V - 9.5V module....Let me know the balance due. Thanks Karl

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

Dang, thought you were gonna offer up your Yellow C2. :D

Have something similar:

utf-8BSU1HMDE5MTAtMjAxMDA3MjItMTYzMi5qcGc.jpg

Thanks for the offer though!

Still avail! :devil:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

:hitit: :thumbsup: lovecpf Done Deal! Send me Pay Pal address. I have to check my balance so I may have to wait till morning to send the payment. I'm going to list a few so I may not have to hit the bank account. The madness NEVER ends!!!

easilyled

Flashaholic
That's the second time that this exact same C2 yellow has been used in trade for a Makai.
I traded it for run4jc's Makai originally (along with another light). :D