Fitorch        
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414445464748495051
Results 1,501 to 1,517 of 1517

Thread: The Walking Dead ***POSSIBLE SPOILERS*** - You've Been Warned!

Flashaholic*

Default Re: The Walking Dead ***POSSIBLE SPOILERS*** - You've Been Warned!

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Gardiner View Post
    The Lovely Mrs. Gardiner and I watched the second episode last night. Shudda titled it as -

The Shootout at the Ho-Hum Corral.

~ Cg
    me and my wife made the same observation that TWD has turned into nothing more than shoot'em up action. the show has ran it's course.

AHS seems to be gettin better

Flashaholic*

well, seems like it didnt take long for interest to die down. in world gone made there is a limitless supply of bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by tab665 View Post
    well, seems like it didnt take long for interest to die down. in world gone made there is a limitless supply of bullets.
    Seemed like just yesterday, Rick was ecstatic that Eugene had the ability to produce crude rounds by hand. Guess he must have also developed a time machine in order to produce the thousands needed to kill all the windows in Negan's building.

Flashaholic*

it was nice to see an episode where the walkers were the main antagonists again

So my brother is currently working across the street from "Alexandria"... restoring some of the buildings that have been used in the past couple of seasons. He sent me a picture of one of them that is the room where the old barber chair was where Andrea ended up dying. Pretty cool! Anyway... filming has resumed for the second half of Season 8 that will air around February (?). Obviously security is tight and the walls around "Alexandria" hide everything going on.... unless one happens to have a scissor lift at their disposal - I can't post them but I have some pretty cool pictures of what is going on with explosions and such... and even a picture of the cast and crew outside the main gate into "Alexandria". My brother is having a great time outwitting security and snapping pictures for me.

Cool!
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

Just watched the latest episode........ could this show get any stupider?!

~ Cg
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Gardiner View Post
    Just watched the latest episode........ could this show get any stupider?!
    ~ Cg
    Guess fewer and fewer viewers will find out...

"The November 19 episode of “The Walking Dead” made headlines for being the first episode since season two to draw fewer than 8 million live+same-day viewers. The December 3 episode drew an even smaller audience. According to live+same-day data posted by Showbuzz, Sunday’s “TWD” drew a 3.28 adults 18-49 rating and averaged 7.47 million overall viewers. Both series lows, the numbers trail the 3.57 rating and 8.28 million viewer mark drawn by last week’s broadcast. They also trail the 3.42 rating and 7.85 million viewer figure posted by the aforementioned November 19 broadcast.
    This week’s episode was the least-watched “Walking Dead” since the penultimate second season installment."

Flashaholic*

so if Carl gets bit by a walker and no one cares.... does he still turn?

We abondoned TWD bandwagon about 2 seasons ago, haven't missed it at all, but saw this thread was still alive.
    Was getting boring when we stopped. About the time we got addicted to Game of Thrones.

Flashaholic*

its amazing how much interest has dropped on this show the past couple seasons. a couple years ago me and my wife binge watched this show to where we had caught up to the series midway through season 6. alas, i think i may have jinxed the series with my watching. my wife couldnt make it past the first two episodes this season, im still trucking along however. although its more something to watch on a boring rainy day than something i look forward to seeing.

I didn't read anything here since I don't want to catch any spoilers, but I never watched this show until now. I pretty much ran out of stuff to watch on Netflix, so I gave it a try.

I always hated the cheesy vampire, zombie, scifi, etc. stuff so I never gave this a chance. People kept telling me it wasn't like that, and they were right. Great show! I blew thru the first 2 seasons pretty quick. I'm almost done with the 3rd. It's getting pretty dry...they're blowing half a show on nothing. I hope it picks back up. At one point I wondered if I hit the time of the writer's strike, but I think that was before this show started.

Anyway, I was surprised to see there are new episodes. I'll catch up but it will be a while.
    GOOD TINT!

Quote Originally Posted by markr6 View Post
    Anyway, I was surprised to see there are new episodes. I'll catch up but it will be a while.
    Take your time and enjoy it while it lasts cuz it goes off the rails in the later seasons...

Quote Originally Posted by SCEMan View Post
    Take your time and enjoy it while it lasts cuz it goes off the rails in the later seasons...
    That's what my neighbor just told me. Bummer! But I guess that's common with many shows that I recall.
    GOOD TINT!

I've been blowing thru these seasons. All the way to 7 now. Not as bad as I expected, but not great. A few cheesy episodes, a few put-me-to-sleep. I'm obviously at the too late to quit phase.
    GOOD TINT!

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by markr6 View Post
    I've been blowing thru these seasons. All the way to 7 now. Not as bad as I expected, but not great. A few cheesy episodes, a few put-me-to-sleep. I'm obviously at the too late to quit phase.
    did you ever get all the way caught up?

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414445464748495051