• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Ti Gatlight V3

pwatcher

Enlightened
I'm in need of funds, so am offering some of my best lights today!

1. Mac's Customs SST-50 EDC, Ti, 5th run, 4500k Warm (Top Bin), Low-Med-1400mah High.

It is perfect, as received from Mac just a couple weeks ago, so here's your chance without having to wait 10 weeks as I had to! Asking $300.
Sold to Barbarian - thanks Tim!

I'm #15 under the Ti buyers list on post#2 of this: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/286205

5128592299_de092c4b64_o.jpg

================================================================================================

2. Sabrewolf Chimera Titanium Mini in satin finish w CF top. Specs are MC-E warm white, 8gb flash memory, moneyclip (bezel up), polished edges and face, trit slots (#3, C, G), green glow powder. Also includes pouch, adapter, USB cord and tiny wrenches - everything it came with new, plus the later added carbon fiber top, of course. Asking $475 >> $460 >> now $450! SPF per pm - thanks!

It was most recently sold here by ledcarry: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/284733

5128602061_ae89a4790f_o.jpg

================================================================================================

3. PhotonFanatic "Double Grooved" - titanium with DLC. Stunning in all respects, flawless, never carried. Only 38 (or less) of these in DLC were ever made, and only 50 or so in total including bare titanium finish. Also has 5, fresh blue trits, which were not included in base price on sales thread. $Asking $400 (Withdrawn for now)

The original sales thread is here: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/268217

5129041315_ee2d7ac321_z.jpg

5129644494_5c613f4f12.jpg

5129041475_c29e9cec28.jpg

4. Gatlight V3, titanium. Works perfectly, and is completely original! Asking 365 >> $350 >> $340
Now asking $333 by USPS money order, or personal check if we've done business before.

I bought it here: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/3521646

5129182912_b039f240a6.jpg

5129182780_766c9d1a8b.jpg

Prices include U.S. postage and paypal fees unless otherwise indicated. Overseas postage will be higher - send pm if that applies to you.
First unconditional "I'll take it" posted in this thread will take precedence over all other communications.

Last edited:

Barbarian

Enlightened
Re: Custom Light Sale!!

If the Chef passes, I'll take the Ti SST-50 EDC.

pwatcher

Enlightened
Re: Custom Light Sale!!

"I will take it" if you accept my terms per my PM.

Thanks Chef
Hi Chef, replied to your pm that I couldn't wait another week to receive payment, so have sent a pm to Barbarian that he can have it if he wants. Sorry - maybe next time?

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Chimera, Gatlight, and DoubleGrooved! (Mac's EDC gone)

I recently had a 2-pak mcclicky done in DLC - a body with changing angles on it - like the double grooved and 2-pak mcclicky are FANTASTIC in DLC. Ano'd Ti also really steps up a notch versus a flat body.

Double grooved was on my want list - but sadly I'm in sell mode as well.

pwatcher

Enlightened
Re: FS: Chimera, Gatlight, and DoubleGrooved! (Mac's EDC gone)

I recently had a 2-pak mcclicky done in DLC - a body with changing angles on it - like the double grooved and 2-pak mcclicky are FANTASTIC in DLC. Ano'd Ti also really steps up a notch versus a flat body.

Double grooved was on my want list - but sadly I'm in sell mode as well.
I'd love to see a pic of the DLC 2-pak!

pwatcher

Enlightened
Re: (second $ drop) Chimera, Gatlight, and DoubleGrooved! (Mac's EDC gone)

another round of price drops, but this will be it. if nobody wants them, I'll try to find something else to offer perhaps. :(

pwatcher

Enlightened
Re: (second $ drop) Gatlight and DoubleGrooved!

Chimera has been spoken for by pm, so is no longer available on this thread. message sent re payment options. Thanks!