Motorola Droid Flashlight App. OTF Lumens

ti-force

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been curious about this for a while, so I decided to test for OTF lumens in my homemade integrating sphere this morning. I thought others might be curious about this too, so I decided to post my results here. I don't think I'll really use this app for anything, but I guess it's one of those tools that you have just in case you need it. Basically, if I have my phone with me, I've got my EDC light with me too, but I guess you never know.

The downloaded app I tested is the 'Tesla LED' flashlight app from the Android Marketplace. They claim to have the brightest app for Droid phones. For reference, I have the Droid 1.

Here are my results:

22.2 OTF lumens :thumbsup:

Last edited:

T45

Enlightened
Re: Motorola Droid Flash LED OTF Lumens

22 Lumens OTF(that's Out The Front for anyone unfamiliar with that acronym) is not too bad, and would be quite helpful when needed. I would guess ALL flood?:thinking:

Mettee

Enlightened

I was looking for the app....could not find it. I am slow to learning this droid.

I saw this and I laughed but its pretty cool that you posted about it. The small leds are pretty bright.

ti-force

Flashlight Enthusiast

I was looking for the app....could not find it. I am slow to learning this droid.

I saw this and I laughed but its pretty cool that you posted about it. The small leds are pretty bright.

I just typed in tesla led in the Marketplace and got two hits. The first one is a paid app and the second one is a free app. I'm not sure what the difference is between the two, but I have the free version.

Last edited:

Mathiashogevold

Enlightened

Of course, and we shall be using 20+days shipping :nana:
Wouldn't see my iPhone in 40 days! hahaha

Edit: New idea! Send me your sphere!
Lol ;)

Last edited: