whats do you notice first in the opisite sex?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well what do ya notice first in ya mate. well for me its eyes

hula

Newly Enlightened
If were talking about noticing the girls of this world and not your partner then I think most look at there sexual attributes. You might be a breast man or a legs man or a bum man. But too much emphasis is placed on the woman having a perfect body and looks to supplement these attributes. When you get to know this girl who attracted you then you realise all the looks in the world ain't worth alot if there's nothing inside and nothing between you.

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is the whole physical package for me.

Then they open their mouth and what comes out of 97% of them ruins it for me, no matter how perfectly formed of face and figure they may be.

Show me a woman that actually THINKS, that is able to use logic, common sense and has a sense of humor,and I'll love her, no matter the physical package.

Mutie

Enlightened
Depends on whether I'm wearing a headlight or not. If I am I keep it pointed down so as not to get in peoples eyes and it invariably seems to aim right at the breasts.

Regardless of that though I look at her face and hair. Long straight hair is my favorite.

Personally I prefer women that are a bit more plain but sexy because of their personality, attitude, and dressing nicely.

Mutech

GeoffChan

Enlightened
Re: what do you notice first in the opposite sex?

[ QUOTE ]
Mrd 74 said:
I'd have to say her boobs cause thats what comes around the corner first.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Geoff

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast

yep, a good eyes worth a thousand words. Well, a body and a mindless brain would not do much good anyway. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic

notice first? jeez i don't even know...
i notice a lot of things at the same time...legs, hair, breasts, anything else readily visable...

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast

No, can't go wrong with that statement. Other things as well though as posted, depending on the clothing. If shorts, then the legs and sometimes with jeans, the butt.

[ QUOTE ]
GeoffChan said:
[ QUOTE ]
Mrd 74 said:
I'd have to say her boobs cause thats what comes around the corner first.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Geoff

[/ QUOTE ]

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast

Maybe Sasha will weigh in on what she notices first about guys. I'd like to know what women notice so I'll know what to work on if possible!

brightnorm

Flashaholic

Depends on the situation. For instance walking down the street in Summer legs might be first. Nice full calves are a plus and seem more prevalant with Asian woman. In general, hip/waist curve, breasts then face as I get closer. From behind it's the shape and fullness of the tush along with that hip/waist curve. Biggest physical turn off for me is a flat rear or a dumb look.

If meeting in a social situation in relatively close proximity then face/eyes first along with breasts and general body impression.

I'm one of those who adores (but not worships) beauty, but a particular kind of beauty which I find almost impossible to describe. For instance, my present long-time girlfriend would be considered beautiful by most people and I found her instantly attractive, but I've known other beautiful women, some of whom were "more beautiful" than my girlfriend but who didn't inspire anywhere near the initial intense reaction. I've also found fairly ordinary looking women attractive.

There is a really mysterious element to all this, probably based on subliminal cues, unconscious genetic promptings, contemporary aesthetic values, age, degree of hornyness etc. I finally quit trying to figure it out.

Brightnorm

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'd have to say if a girl were smiling I'd notice that before anything else.

Tomas

Banned

From front or back: Simply that they are the opposite sex. That's the first. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Then,

From back: Hair, legs, general shape, butt.

From front: Eyes, hair, legs, general shape, breasts.

Most consider me a 'leg man.'

T_sig6.gif

RevDavid

Enlightened

Hair,
which gives any woman who tries to take care of herself and cares about how she looks a decent chance of winning some notice.
A woman with a body like a supermodel, but the hair of an unkempt orangatan will not do./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif
David <><