Just in Case

Jets22

Enlightened
I put a couple of these cases together for the hurricane season down here in Florida. Double sided cases... One side has a range of various stock and modded lights and the other side keeps extra batteries and powerpacks. Thought you guys might enjoy the photo. web page

daz

Newly Enlightened
WOW how many hurricanes do you have in Florida?
At least you are well prepared
What do you have in that magic case?
I wish we had hurricanes in the UK so i could have a case like yours!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif

Jets22

Enlightened
Well, We just had a Tropical storm pass over us this weekend..lots of rain..but sadly no power outages. This case has a Titanium Nitride McLux R2H BB500, a Surefire E1E and McLux Cyan SE and BB400, A PM6 with a Very nice V2T Module (Thanks Daron!!) A Grey Kit I polished out with a custom Heatsink (Thanks Roth) running a V2T and BB750 and 2X123 McLux powerpack (just put this one together) Another light just modded next to it running a MadMax WO and R2K. Surefire E2E, Arc LSH-P with Q4J emitter, Arc LS-Orange/Red, Arc LS Royal Blue (thanks Don) Arc LS Blue (Big thanks UK!!) Arc LS Amber, Arc LS Cyan,...I think that's it for this one.

Jets22

Enlightened
The Gold McLux is one of two Don built. He put the units together and I did the advanced plating on the powerpacks and heads. He did a great job as always on these lights.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
ahh brock, it was you who did the plating was it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
hmmm....that sounds ...nice... *wink*

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Jets22 said:
a Titanium Nitride McLux R2H BB500

[/ QUOTE ]

...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif
come to Daddy....

-Jason

Jets22

Enlightened
Yep, it was me Jim, They really did turn out beautiful. The TiN plating looks really good on the McLux..pictures don't do justice to that one. BTW...the heatsinks you machined are working great in the Greys. I just sent one I completed over to the UK with a McLux 1X123 powerpack. Even that 5W BB750 is doing well.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
i'm glad they're working well!

my grey is currently at the annodyzer, which is why i am unable to make more sinks at this time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
are you still in a position where you might be able to do some...pieces? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought Ti-Ni was always black...

sizes-b.jpg

Those are actually just black HAIII, but all my Kershaw knives that are Ti-Ni are black.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
i believe the titanium carbo nitride is black /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
regular tini is always gold i believe....

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
woohoo! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
(i just learned that 30seconds prior to posting it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif)

Jets22

Enlightened
I have ceramic bead blasted some bodies but found I like the polished look better. The bead blast does look good on some lights though.